[Question] Play by post D&D 5e on Halforums?

Okay...my initial thought is a short campaign that utterly shatters the 4th wall. The characters know from the beginning that they are characters in a game (this will give them some unique abilities) and are setting out to free themselves from the control of their players. For extra silliness, races would include Muppetborn, Toonkind, Toys, a variety of sentient animals, and maybe Clowns, some Pokemon, and perhaps some odd D&D races, like flumphs and mimics. I'd be making this up as I go, so expect lots of unpredictability, pop culture references, and assorted nonsense.

Too silly or let's do it?

Silly is nice!

Maybe a muppetborn who, due to his nature is always compelled to turn everything into a teaching moment.

"How many goblins are there? Let's count! Ooooooooone goblin! Twoooooooooo goblins! Threeeeeeeee goblins!"

The DM: "As the large swamp beasts attack, you have a sudden urge to pull out a banjo and sing 'Rainbow Connection' as loud as you can."

KERMIT: "Dammit, I knew playing a Muppetborn would have its drawbacks..."

Basically Drizzt but if Drizzt was a claymation Santa's elf.

"I shall venture out into the world and bring back dentistry to the underdark"

Okay, so who is in on this wacky adventure? I will set something up on dndbeyond.com, including all homebrew races. I'l for sure whip of the muppetborn. Does anyone want something else or will it be all muppets?

Attachments

Oh man I'm so torn. Pirate flomph? Paladin tonkin who talks in word bubbles? Or in a world of wacky whatever's I'm just a plain normal human?