Peter. I need a Special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to look because I enjoy your art, but at work (a middle school) DeviantArt is blocked for a few reasons, one of which is "culture."

I'm not sure what to make of that.

Edit: Anything referencing the Fastball special is a total :thumbsup:. The movement of the thrower came out really well too, if that makes sense. :bush:

Hello, this is Danielle.

I do not remember posting this topic.

I seriously don't remember doing it.

This is kind of freaking me out.

I mean, I DREW the DRAWING, and I DID post it on DEVIANTART, but I do NOT remember posting it here, or posting the link or any of this. I drew it, yeah; but I didn't whore it out on any forums. I shared it with some friends in a few emails, and I linked to it on my blog, and the TITLE of my blog post was "Peter. I need a Special." and that is the exact same title here on the forum topic so I'm kind of freaked out like maybe I posted it and got weird amnesia about it??

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?? I am so confusedddddd :(((((((

C

Chazwozel

RollingSamus said:
Hello, this is Danielle.

I mean, I DREW the DRAWING, and I DID post it on DEVIANTART, but I do NOT remember posting it here, or posting the link or any of this. I drew it, yeah; but I didn't whore it out on any forums. I shared it with some friends in a few emails, and I linked to it on my blog, and the TITLE of my blog post was "Peter. I need a Special." and that is the exact same title here on the forum topic so I'm kind of freaked out like maybe I posted it and got weird amnesia about it??

Cocaine is a hell of a drug...

RollingSamus said:
Hello, this is Danielle.

So...What were you doing on Wednesday at that time? Were you drinking roofie coladas with a guy named Quagmire?

It has all been sorted out! I asked some friends about it; one of them admitted to having done this on several of my accounts across the internet. I post this sort of stuff on my blog, so I guess he figured it would be nice to copypasta it elsewhere. Very sweet idea in theory, but a bit jarring running into posts made by myself that I didn't actually make.

SORRY, GUYZ.

RollingSamus said:
It has all been sorted out! I asked some friends about it; one of them admitted to having done this on several of my accounts across the internet. I post this sort of stuff on my blog, so I guess he figured it would be nice to copypasta it elsewhere. Very sweet idea in theory, but a bit jarring running into posts made by myself that I didn't actually make.

SORRY, GUYZ.

Ah. Possession. Got it.

RollingSamus said:

SORRY, GUYZ.
I just thought it was nice to see you again. :sadness:

Weird. Your friend has your HF account info?

Anyway, nice to see you around Samus. You should roll by more often.

Yup, everything is auto login. My email, my facebook, everything. When people come over to my house, sometimes they ask to get on my computer to use my internets. I'm not a jerk, so I say, "OF COURSE!" Sometimes they say, "hey, can I log you out and get on gmail?" I'm not a dickbag, so I say "SURE THING!"

Now, after my desktop BROKE FOREVER, a friend of mine donated his old laptop to me; he had gotten a new one for Christmas, and thought it would be the generous thing to do. I eagerly allow friends to borrow this laptop on occasion, when they need it. Sort of a pass it on kind of thing, but not for keepsies. I enjoy my karma, people.

So please refrain from being hyper-critical. You're not Batman.

RollingSamus said:
Yup, everything is auto login. My email, my facebook, everything. When people come over to my house, sometimes they ask to get on my computer to use my internets. I'm not a jerk, so I say, "OF COURSE!" Sometimes they say, "hey, can I log you out and get on gmail?" I'm not a dickbag, so I say "SURE THING!"

Now, after my desktop BROKE FOREVER, a friend of mine donated his old laptop to me; he had gotten a new one for Christmas, and thought it would be the generous thing to do. I eagerly allow friends to borrow this laptop on occasion, when they need it. Sort of a pass it on kind of thing, but not for keepsies. I enjoy my karma, people.

So please refrain from being hyper-critical. You're not Batman.
No, I'M batman.

T

Twitch

Lying Bastard said:
Are you in the habit of completely bawling out directors of photography, then?
That's what he gets for becoming a director of photography.

But....I thought Batman was ridiculously wealthy?
Well, now I'm all happy for Samus again, her being all affluent and stuff :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.