1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice

[Bug] Pasting tweets into quick reply

Discussion in 'Board Requests & Bug Reports' started by blotsfan, Aug 12, 2017.

1. blotsfan

blotsfan Upper Crust

Books:
    HalBucks:
    HB2,935
    This is super-specific but I've found when I paste a link to a tweet in the quick reply box, it doesn't show up. The link still pastes, but it is not visible I've had to go to the full reply area to confirm that its there.

2. blotsfan

blotsfan Upper Crust

Books:
    HalBucks:
    HB2,935
    This only happens when I copy the tweet from twitter, not when I directly copy the URL. Also this happens on another forum I go on (that isn't xenforo) so I'm guessing its an issue with twitter.

3. PatrThom

PatrThom Genuinely Curious

Books:
    HalBucks:
    HB7,501
    Or with your browser.

--Patrick

4. GasBandit

GasBandit Ask me about my Reprehensible Filth Staff Member

Books:
    HalBucks:
    HB12,707
    For best results in pasting a tweet, right click the tweet's time stamp and say "copy link location" and then paste only that URL into the quick reply. The media addon will convert it and embed the entire tweet.