[TV] Orphan Black season 4

At this point i think we should really clone Tatiana Maslany and just have her play every role in everything.

Now that I'm caught up..... :puke:

There feels like there is a lot of graphic, sci-fi... ickiness? the season. Not that Orphan Black ever shied away from that. But at least once an episode, I find myself cringing. Especially at the transition when Donnie was giving his sperm sample. :eww:

Also, I can't believe how much Donnie steals scenes. I never would have thought that from the first season, but I love when he's on! Sadly, it doesn't feel like they have much for Alison to do this season, but , it's not like Tatiana Maslany is short on work this year. It's a crime how she doesn't win all the awards.

Anyone else watching the final season? We haven't talked about it much.

This past week's episode: I love that they use Krystal sparingly, and when she does show up and I think I'm going to hate her....:rofl:

Watching and loving it. Tatiana remains amazing. I am still blown away by how different all the clones are from each other.

No kidding. I called that horrific scene early in the episode and my wife was really hoping I was wrong. And damn... Rachel knows how to commit to a course of action.

Wow, series finale wrapped it all up with a bow on top. Loved it and can't recommend this series enough.

Can't wait to see what Tatiana Maslany will do next!

I just got to sit down and watch the finale; was not disappointed. I love this show and will miss is so much. I think I'm going to tune into whatever Tatiana Maslany does next. She is actress of an amazing caliber.

As much as I wanted to see the story unfold, i'm saddened to reach the end.

It had such wonderful characters which they managed to make me give a damn about.

I just got to sit down and watch the finale; was not disappointed. I love this show and will miss is so much. I think I'm going to tune into whatever Tatiana Maslany does next. She is actress of an amazing caliber.
I'm going to pretend every new role is just another new clone, doing their own thing.