Onto the bandwagon - Ask me anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Y'all know the drill.

This should be fun given that a lot of you probably have no idea who I am.

Where the hell did your name come from and how would you pronounce it in real life?
Well now, that's a bit of a story. In high school I played a lot of Warhammer, tabletop style. My main army was a Chaos force, and given that I've always been somewhat of a writer, I needed to come up with a name for the general. I had absolutely no idea what to use, so I pretty much strung letters and sounds together until I found something that seemed suitable.

He ended up being named Vriishnak, and I used that as a handle on a couple of forums for quite a while. Of course, nobody could be bothered to type it out in full, so it got abbreviated down to Vrii, and I went with it. Easier to type and remember.

Pronounced Vree, by the way.

K

Kitty Sinatra

Are you disappointed that your thread has had very little activity?

K

Kitty Sinatra

Oh c'mon people. Stop posting to this thread. You're making my question irrelevent :waah:

Gruebeard said:
Are you disappointed that your thread has had very little activity?
Not really, it's about what I expected. As I said, I'm not exactly well-known around here...yet.

North_Ranger said:
What are your specialties?
Good question. I've got wide-ranging tastes in music, I lead a guild in World of Warcraft, I write when the mood strikes, and I read quite a lot. That's probably the broad strokes.

Cajungal said:
What's your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Heh, as sad as it sounds, weekends are raid times. Afternoons I'm leading our runs in WoW; after that I'm happy to hang out with friends if they're around, or just relax with a book or game and some music playing. I'm pretty low-maintenance.

hylian said:
Do you buy lottery tickets?
Nope. Money's tight enough without having extra expenses, and I can't justify the odds of it even breaking even.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Do you guard a mouldy old pastry that other people think has magical powers? And did your second-in-command skimp on the security issues and got a pet walrus instead?

Do you guard a mouldy old pastry that other people think has magical powers? And did your second-in-command skimp on the security issues and got a pet walrus instead?
Pastries get eaten far too quickly to need a guard. The walrus...that wouldn't surprise me.

Andi said:
Do you really know thyself?
Oh yes. Quite consistently, in fact. :unibrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.