Online survey help

Other than Surveymonkey, what are some good sites for making online surveys? I need to be able to embed video. I also don't have much experience with blogs or creating websites.

Thanks

Free or paid?
Free or low cost. I'm trying out Google Forms at the moment (this project has a few months until I need to start gathering data), but I don't like how it looks.

-----
I figured out how to get it to look a little better. It'll do, but if I can get something a little less bare bones it would be nice.

Google forms in nice, but as you said the interface for the survey taker leaves a lot to be desired, and while you could go ahead and create a website for the interface, that's not something you should have to or need to do to get a decent looking site.

I don't have any suggestions for you, though. There are many, but you have to be careful because the free ones might claim copyright to the data you collect, or display ads to your end users which might alter your survey, etc.

I'd echo @MindDetective and suggest looking at the resources you might have available to you with your school or affiliations. A lot of them have something for student/teacher use.

I like Google Forms. Do you still have University access? They might have Qualtrics.
I'll have to see what the university has access to. The research professors usually push Surveymonkey, but I'm not paying $35/month out of pocket so I can embed a few videos into a survey that about 50 people might see.