One of the Queen's doomweasels needs a little help.

GasBandit

Staff member
Gofundme Link

Waffle, one of the doomweasels, has fallen ill with a blockage, and needs emergency surgery. Emrys needs help with the bill but she won't let me foot the whole thing. I convinced her to let me pass the hat for her around here. If you can spare a little, please chip in what you can so that we can help Emrys get Waffle's vet bill paid.

Thanks a lot, you guys.

Dave

Staff member
Done.

@Emrys has always helped people who needed it. I'd be remiss if I didn't chip in something. I couldn't do much, but something is better than nothing.

GasBandit

Staff member
Just to keep you guys in the loop, Waffle's surgery went well - they removed the blockage. Little dumbass ate a disposable earplug. They kept him overnight for observation since they had to cut into his GI tract, but it's looking good.

We're still working on the bill. Thanks for your generous assistance, I'm sure your contribution will pay dividends when the Scampering occurs ;)

Stupid refresh cleared away the anonymous check box. Either way, Emry's did what she could to try and get me Home when my Grandmother passed. Happy to help where I can.

I want to thank everyone who donated to Waffle’s surgery fund. He came home on Wednesday and is obviously feeling better because he is back to running around and causing havoc – just as crazy ferrets are supposed to do.

When my vet told me the cost of the surgery, I really didn’t know how I was going to pay for it and was afraid that I was going to have to euthanize my little guy. Thanks to all of you, Waffle is recovering wonderfully and will have many, many more years in which to get into trouble.

Thank you to @GasBandit for setting up the GoFundMe. You are the best!

Thank you to everyone for your help. I truly couldn’t have done it without you.

You will always have my thanks and my love.

:heart: Dook dook dook! :heart: