OMG First time cosplaying this summer yay!

So I bought tickets for Denver Comic-Con, and I was basically just planning on cosplaying with my 7 year old daughter (she was going to be Vanellope, I was going to try to make myself into Wreck it Ralph). Then my husband said he would be the 10th doctor, and is going to buy a legit hand tailored suit to wear to do it. :eek: Now I also have to make myself a Donna Noble outfit ahhhhhhhhh.

Sidenote: I am entering my kids in the cosplay contest, as Vanellope and Ralph, but I am not up to strutting around on stage myself at this point, especially since it is a miracle my husband is going to dress up at all, he'd never go on stage with me.

Since we're sitting in the reg line for a couple of hours, here's a quick pic of my daughter.

image-2383687002.jpg

I'm going to do her hair better for tomorrow, I only had enough temporary hair dye for one day.

My daughter also drew him a picture of the two of them playing King of Tokyo together, and he got so excited over it that she started blushing. He also made sure to tell them about all the fun games for them to look forward to next season.

The guy in the N7 jacket was Commander Shepard, and he did the Shepard dance to the club music. I hope they post the video because it was hilarious.

I shook Wil's hand and spoke to him briefly while he was attending Walter Koenig's Hollywood Blvd Star celebration at the hotel I work at. He passed by and I admit I kinda fumbled my words a bit as I had not expected to meet him just like that. I asked for a photo, but I think he really just wanted to leave. So he gave me some BS about it starting to rain. Oh well. I think the highlight of my night was this though.