okay, Ask Me Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about forming an anarchist movement and opposing the surveillance state. Should we have hats, jackets, or a secret handshake? Please suggest a logo for the clothing, or the actions in the handshake.

BananaHands

Staff member
You are given a button that, every time you press it, it gives a specific person on the forums the feeling of a titty-twister. Who would you assign that button to?

How many fights have you been in?

Sparring in karate probably doesn't count. If you're counting actual, like, holy shit, I am actually trying to beat the shit out of this person, and he is doing the same? Maybe 4-5.

There was a couple in grade school where I remember just fucking losing it and going after a bully (and getting mostly hit myself/losing). There was one in middle school with my very best friend where we just both went over the line and beat the shit out of each other. And in high school, there was one where I full on 100% started the fight and just kicked a guy's ass after him bullying me a lot. I don't think I've ever really been in a fight as an "Adult"[DOUBLEPOST=1375496287][/DOUBLEPOST]Remembered another one - in middle school I did a really stupid thing in my neighborhood - there was a group of kids like ~4 years older than us, and we had a rivalry, but it was really stupid since they were all bigger and stronger and faster etc than us just due to like. being older, and puberty.

So one day us little kids got the bright idea to prank them by pissing in super soakers and shooting them. This worked perfectly until they caught me and beat the everloving shit out of me. I guess it counts as a "fight" since I was trying, but they uh. just beat me pretty bad. It was probably the worst beating of my life? I didn't go to the hospital or anything, but

You could have sex with anyone in history, but there is no chance of a meaningful relationship coming from it. Who would it be?

You could have sex with anyone in history, but there is no chance of a meaningful relationship coming from it. Who would it be?
Marilyn Monroe[DOUBLEPOST=1375582155,1375582030][/DOUBLEPOST]
When did you become a hockey fan? What about the predators made you want to be a fan?
It was a pretty simple case of living in Nashville and having no pro teams until they showed up. Then I always went to Preds games instead of Titans because they were way cheaper. Going to the games live just made me fall in love and I haven't looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.