Official NaNoWriMo 2009 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forums have opened and the countdown's begun to November!

How about everyone who's doing this can post your NaNoWriMo forum name here, if you have one, so we can all be writing buddies. Somehow I got "ZenMonkey" over there too.

When November starts, I'll sticky this thread for the month so we can have our own little support group, which of course is open to people doing the challenge unofficially.

Good luck! :high5:

This is really tempting, but I don't know if I'd really have the time for it. Maybe I should try some other goal of just writing every day for that month. I've been wanting to try my hand at standup again and this might be that push that gets it done. If anything I can probably get a few sketches knocked out in time to be used in the November or December episodes.

Edrondol. Go figure. And I'm storyboarding now.
Did you sign up on the forum? I couldn't find you by searching.

Also, no offense Phil, but let's keep this thread to people who are either a) participating in the official contest, or b) otherwise committing to writing at least 50,000 words in November in another way. We can totally have a separate "writing motivation" thread but I'd like to keep this one for participants who have more or less the same goals.

:cheer2:

H

Heavan

Since I'll only be participating unofficially here, I'll most likely end up breaking a lot of rules. Firstly, I don't want to have to wait until November to write but there's no chance I'll finish anything before then. And yet I really enjoy writing talk and want to participate in the support system or whatever goes on here. So, unless someone busts out some pitchforks and torches to chase me out of the forum, I'll probably just try to go from X words on Nov 1 to X+50000 words by the Nov 30. I know that wouldn't fly in official NaNoWriMo, which is why I'm not going to do official NaNoWriMo. Plus with any luck I'm hoping to get this 600000 word thing (currently it is at zero, and 600000 is only a low estimate) done by December 31st, so scheduling dictates I have do way more than 50000 in November. That might compensate for cheating a little through October.

Status
Not open for further replies.