Official Halforums Halloween Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

My kids on Halloween. My son is Link and my daughter is Steve from Minecraft. Oh and that's me trying to get my hand out of the picture and not succeeding.

C

Chibibar

we got like 60$ worth of candies (full bars like Snickers and skittles) but there was a curfew 8:30 pm. so got lots of candy left :(
Note: I didn't find out the curfew until I drove by the police station (behind my house and one street over) there was a marquee. I hardly go that way so I didn't know. sadness.

I got no trick or treaters. We left at 7:30 to go see Ghostbusters...my father in law says after we left no trick or treaters showed up. My parents got 6. What is wrong with the world? :(

We turned our lights off at 8:30 because Trick or Treaters became sporadic by 8:10, most kids went out as soon as it got dark and were done by then.

Pear cider. Mmmm... hate beer but love my cider. :) This does not even look like me...

Creeper kiss!

We all had drinks then played Quelf! <3 If you haven't played Quelf, you should. It's random fun.

Haha, the Halloween thread is still open! Time to post 2012 Halloween stuff.

We spent way. Too. Much. Time. On costumes this year, but we got a lot of positive comments, so the kids thought it was great:

And we spent less than $150 for eight costumes, so it wasn't terribly expensive.

Have no idea where we're going to store them though... Maybe eBay them so we don't have to.

In that vein, this has been floating around my facebook wall today.

Also, I'm going as Rorscach, again. I did the costume a few years back and wasn't planning on doing anything this year until I found out I have to work. I'll post pictures once I finish getting everything set up.

Said I'd put some pictures up once I had everything together so here they are. The mask didn't come out quite like I had hoped it would, but I do have an idea as to how to improve it for next time.

Phenomenal costume Far!

Our Halloween had to be the best we've had in years and we've had some amazing Halloweens. The kids brought in a table covering amount of candy (quality shit too I may add, full size candy bars, all brand name candy etc), their home-made costumes were literally the talk of the entire neighborhood and they posed for pictures all night. Considering posting up a pic of my little trio soon as I get them uploaded.

Bah... my digital camera crapped out and I can't put up a picture until I get my roll of film developed (which could be months from now). So I'm just going to post up my stencil.

2010pumpkin-52.jpg

Fry from Futurama got me many compliments during the night, but everyone kept calling him "Simpsons Guy".

Status
Not open for further replies.