Official 2012 Happy Holidays HF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OM NOM NOM. MAKING ME SO HUNGGGR-:confused:

Working all day today which means catching up on everything I was supposed to do last week.

Dave

Staff member
Driving 6hrs to spend 2 days with my In-Laws..... yay.

Also funds were so tight this year that we only got presents for the kids and nothing for each other.... double yay.
Are you me? Did the same thing. Just got back last night. Now it's 2 days of rest and recuperation!

Merry Christmas everyone![DOUBLEPOST=1356452452][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, crap, just had a Tornado Warning issued for our city...
Stay safe you crazy pug!

Through the years
We all will be together,
If the Fates allow
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough.
And have yourself A merry little Christmas now.

fade

Staff member
Merry Christmas. We also had the tornado warning this morning. I'm guessing Sparhawk is also near west Houston. Little scary, but over quickly. That's what happens when you drop from 80F to 30F in one day.

We're staying in, being cozy. Hope you guys have fun!

figmentPez

Staff member
Hunkered down waiting to see if these storms are gonna drop tornadoes on us?
No tornado, but the winds did drop a tree on my parent's house. Not a lot of damage, but some branches impaled into the roof of the utility room and a portion of a chain-link fence destroyed.

Merry Christmas. We also had the tornado warning this morning. I'm guessing Sparhawk is also near west Houston. Little scary, but over quickly. That's what happens when you drop from 80F to 30F in one day.
Actually to the north-east of Houston. We lost power twice, up to 65mph wind gusts and only about 1/2 inch of rain.

No tornado, but the winds did drop a tree on my parent's house. Not a lot of damage, but some branches impaled into the roof of the utility room and a portion of a chain-link fence destroyed.
At least everyone is okay. We lost a few shingles from the top of the building, lots of little branches ripped from trees and all over the streets.

Freezing rain, sleet, a couple inches of snow, and a quarter inch of ice by morning.

And guess who still has to go in to work tonight? :(

To all of you: a year full of friendly strangers, loving friends, close loved ones, and a distinct lack of misfortune,annoyance and irritation!

Watching some LSU football and going to bed early, gotta go to work in the morning. I'm a party animal, I tell ya. :megusta:

Status
Not open for further replies.