[News] Obama: "I think same sex couples should be able to get married"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some Googling to find that the highlights came from one whack-job old lady, not from the official text of the legislation being debated. That makes me feel a little better about the situation. But damn, there by some crazy motherfuckers in this world, yo.
OH, GOD, you HAVE to watch it as soon as you are able.

Yeah, it's a crazy old lady.

I was laughing my ass off at the reactions of the guy in the background.

I will make sure that this video makes the rounds in my circle.

GasBandit

Staff member
GOP pollster tells republicans to embrace gay marriage.

“As people who promote personal responsibility, family values, commitment and stability, and emphasize freedom and limited government we have to recognize that freedom means freedom for everyone. This includes the freedom to decide how you live and to enter into relationships of your choosing, the freedom to live without excessive interference of the regulatory force of government.”

I personally am both mortified and hilariously entertained by how many of my dirtbag, cheating, divorcing, having kids out of wedlock, scummy relatives are all angry about Obama supporting Gay Marriage because it will "ruin" the "sanctity" of it.

No dumb-assess. You did that pretty well all on your own.

I blame the Protestants. :troll: We should define marriage as a union between a Catholic man and Catholic woman.

I blame the Protestants. :troll: We should define marriage as a union between a Catholic man and Catholic woman.
I suppose I need to mention that every single family member (mostly in-laws) I speak of is actually Catholic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.