Not having sex until your wedding night -

Not having sex until your wedding night-

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
We shagged like mad monkeys. Or horny monkeys.

I have nothing against people who choose this, but it's not for me.

M

makare

I was advised by a select parental unit that waiting is a bad idea.

I'm not, nor have I ever, been the kinda guy that just wants to jump the bones of every woman I see. I've only actually had sex with four women in my life. Which, at 33 years old, is an incredibly small number in this day and age.

That said, sexual compatibility is still an important factor in deciding whether that person is the one you want to be with the rest of your life. They might have needs you can't fulfill (or don't want to, depending on how kinky they are) or vice versa. There might be something you love doing or having done to you that they can't or won't do. That sort of thing should be sorted out before you slap a ring on their finger.

haha incomplete thought
I was remembering the beach photos you or her posted a while back as I was typing, not going to lie, I drooled a little...
:hide:

Damn Bones, I didn't know I had that affect on ya. Wait, hang on...:Leyla:

But that's kind of moot now, anyway. Me and her broke up a few weeks ago. One of those things that just sorta ran its course.. Doesn't need to be thread-derailed over.

hmm maybe the quotemander has a point...
nah....I obviously need to crank the strange up 5 notches

but getting back on topic, anyone that can hold off to marriage has my props. I dont know what is the right choice, but props if you want to hold off.

P

Philosopher B.

What if you like married a dude, right, and the night of the wedding you found out he had the world's weirdest-shaped dick. Like, it looked like a rutabaga that someone might compare to a dick, to which other people would reply 'What are you talking about? That rutabaga looks nothing like a dick.' And then it was pants-down time, and, like, voilà ... rutabaga-dick.

I'm just saying, there could be all kinda unforeseen shit.

In all seriousness though, I agree with TNG; whether you wait a week, a month, a year, or only halfway through the first date, sexual compatibility is one of those things that must be worked out before you get married, and waiting until after you're married isn't working it out, just postponing it until things are more complicated.

Heck, you can be completely incompatible and still get married (if you really want to), as long as you've worked out how to deal with that incompatibility in the future as you build a relationship together.

I'm not, nor have I ever, been the kinda guy that just wants to jump the bones of every woman I see. I've only actually had sex with four women in my life. Which, at 33 years old, is an incredibly small number in this day and age.

That said, sexual compatibility is still an important factor in deciding whether that person is the one you want to be with the rest of your life. They might have needs you can't fulfill (or don't want to, depending on how kinky they are) or vice versa. There might be something you love doing or having done to you that they can't or won't do. That sort of thing should be sorted out before you slap a ring on their finger.
The median number of lifetime female sexual partners for men was seven; the median number of male partners for women was four.

Which means men are fucking liars. 4 is just fine at 33.

Yes, "must", whether that means humping like rabbits and making comparative notes, or talking openly and frankly about what the two of you like doing. If you do the latter, and still choose to wait, then I think that's different then just saying, "we'll wait till we're married".

You could also use the Clinton definition and just not tell anyone. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.