Nintendo Switch Thread

I'm liking it. I also dont give a damn about national dex, exp share, etc. I'm all about new designs and fighting monsters with elemental weaknesses. Plus i just bought my avatar a cute pink hoodie.
I spent all of my starting money at the clothes store. Also after a horrendous bout of insomnia last night I already have two gym badges.

Oh wait, you want to NOT get it.

Well the digital version does currently have a bug that can wipe your SD card if you leave auto save on?

Look, just play the one you didn't plan to play while your kids aren't home, then start a new game at Christmas. :p

I got breeding going now so if anyone wants one of the starters let me know. That's all I've really done so far.

Li'l Z got Pokemon Sword for Christmas, which really means WE got Pokemon Sword, and I've probably been playing WAY too much.

I get to the Legendary battle today; okay, gang's all lined up, but something's missing...

[pulls up karaoke version of Pokemon theme song on Youtube]

Oh, now there is it! Now it's EXCITING!

And by a funny coincidence, the song lasted exactly as long as the battle. Game Freak, why do I have to do your work for you?!

I rushed to get my shiny charm, the ditto you sent me to raise the odds and then literally haven't played since.

Had seen none before that.

I've moved on to Temtem for my monster capture game at the moment.

If you like Stardew Valley, I highly recommend getting Rune Factory 4 Special when it comes out on Feb. 25th.

Animal Crossing Nintendo Direct. A lot of customization possibilities in the game.

Edit: But no support for the save data cloud function. Nintendo will provide a special service instead.

Oh cool, that Double Dragon and Kunio-kun collection is out. How expensive could it....50 FUCKING DOLLARS.

COME. ON.

Oh and the new NES and SNES classic games are an actual personal insult. What the fuck?

Hey Nintendo, why the fuck can't I play Earthbound on the Switch?

That's what I want right now. Lie in bed and play Earthbound.