Nintendo Switch Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
And more. She's blowing up like Bowsette.

Spoilered for length

OH LOOK A NHS JOKE

Bonus Goblin Slayer Reference:

And now, with sound and motion!

Ok apparently you can't spoiler an imgur embed I guess, so here's that one

"And now, with sound and motion!"

The bagpipes... :rofl:
Post automatically merged:

I wasn't really all that interested in the game until the memes started. Now I want it so badly.

On the other hand, I know there's no way Nintendo is going to allow it to be as amazing as the memes, so there's going to be disappointment.

Last edited:
I had a 40+ chain of Kangaskhan for shiny hunting and my son dropped his laptop on me for me to buy something and one ran so I lost my chain :(

looks interesting. But not enough that I will buy any of the Labo stuff. But for kids it will be probably a great timewaster

Welp, everyone trying to download the Smash update at once has crashed the servers for the last few hours, so it's meme time.

IMG_20190417_220359.jpg
IMG_20190417_220419.jpg
IMG_20190417_220452.jpg
IMG_20190417_220553.jpg
IMG_20190417_220655.jpg

Poland "Fuck you China, your lands are mine!"
England "Fuck you China, your wonders are mine!"

Me "Give your balls a tug Poland, ya tit fucker! I fucked you so hard in the last war you started you surrendered cities just to gain peace."

Me "Fuck you England, my armada of battleships just came so hard in your caravels, they landed back in Plymouth after 1 turn."

GasBandit

Staff member
Poland "Fuck you China, your lands are mine!"
England "Fuck you China, your wonders are mine!"

Me "Give your balls a tug Poland, ya tit fucker! I fucked you so hard in the last war you started you surrendered cities just to gain peace."

Me "Fuck you England, my armada of battleships just came so hard in your caravels, they landed back in Plymouth after 1 turn."
China is truly the Shoresy of the world.