Nintendo Switch Thread

Also, I'm planning to be in Discord. You can use that from your phone if you don't have the switch and a PC in the same room, and the Nintendo voice chat is all smart phone based anyways, so I don't see the point in using it.

If you haven't been in Discord before, you need an invite code to join Halforums. I'll post an invite link, but it will only be good for the next 24 hours, but if you do it now it will be ready to go later.

It worked! Thanks!

In other news, playing Breath of the Wild, found a white horse, only found out it was special horse belonging to Princess Zelda after giving it the basic milquetoast name ... Vanilla. :(

I am absolutely loving Breath of the Wild! I haven’t even been shiny hunting in Pokémon Go in weeks, I love it that much.

I have a feeling that I may be playing it all year though...

I am absolutely loving Breath of the Wild! I haven’t even been shiny hunting in Pokémon Go in weeks, I love it that much.

I have a feeling that I may be playing it all year though...
I had such a hard time getting into it back in March 2017 when it came out, but I think part of that's because my brain was hooked on Overwatch/Hearthstone loot box, so any other game where I wasn't earning those subconsciously felt like a waste of time.

Now I'm hooked, too. It's going to take me forever to get through, but I sit down and I just love it.

There's a direct today. They specifically mentioned they will talk about the new Fire Emblem so I'm excited. :D

New Smash character?

I'm hoping for Animal Crossing release date so I know how much time I have left to enjoy the Switch before it belongs to Julie, body and soul.

I watched a truly scary video where shiny Mewtwo vanished because he escaped from this guy’s entire poke ball inventory. I wasn’t risking it after all those resets.
Post automatically merged:

I also had three Master Balls. I collected two extra from Cerulean Cave during my various shiny hunts.

Last edited:
Remastered Link's Awakening also looks fucking great. :O

Yay for the most DEPRESSING Zelda storyline?

Commit "genocide" (kind of?) to free yourself from a mental prison! Woot!

There was an entire expansion for the MMO Rift which was about the OPPOSITE of this, where waking the dreamer was BAD, since everybody would "die" that were the offspring of the dreams.

That being said, I remember liking the game back in the day, but it's definitely my most "are we really being heroic here?" Zelda game.

Just for the full orchester music I would buy Dragon Quest xi again. And you can switch to 2d optic. The 3d optic is not as good as the playstation version. But that was to expected

So watched the full Direct

Starlink is now a full Starfox game huh?

Holy Shit Hellblade.

Astral Chain looks pretty rad

Link's Awakening remake, so awesome

Some many great games and all in 2019. Nintendo have mercy