Nintendo Switch Thread

I don't think sailor suits are so expensive that you need to rent one.
It starts to add up though if one wanted to match all the outfits in the game. Renting isn’t a bad plan overall :)
Post automatically merged:

BTW, I spent three days trying to sync my Pokemon Go account before Reddit clued me in to the idea that my Fitbit could be messing up the signal. After I stopped it from connecting to my phone I was able to sync accounts. This applies to any smart watch, just in case any one else runs in to the same problem.
Were you able to get it to work?

It rejected my magic tablet. Terribly rude of it I think.

We have a Switch now.

More specifically, Mr. Z bought a switch 2 years ago, planning to sell it, then got lazy and gave up. So this weekend he bought Li'l Z and I Let's Go, Pikachu! and cracked the thing open.

There went my weekend. And a bunch of weekends to follow.

So, who has a nintendo online subscription that wants to trade some pokemon with me? Specifically to evolve my graveler

I haven't found the trading hub yet, I probably should have though. But I can trade with you sometime.
There's no hub, open the menu and select the connection option, then follow the menus for what you want to do. In order to trade with someone, you and that someone both put in a 3 digit code made of pokemon pictures, and then see if you get connected.

It's not the best system, but nintendo doesn't understand online

There's no hub, open the menu and select the connection option, then follow the menus for what you want to do. In order to trade with someone, you and that someone both put in a 3 digit code made of pokemon pictures, and then see if you get connected.

It's not the best system, but nintendo doesn't understand online
Ah ok, I was expecting it to be in a global hub, or the back room of a pokemon center. But that's old school I guess.

I've heard you don't need to go past 31 combo to max out shiny and IV chances, but the xp gains alone must be worth it. Each that spawns has the same chance past that.

I've heard you don't need to go past 31 combo to max out shiny and IV chances, but the xp gains alone must be worth it. Each that spawns has the same chance past that.
That's true, but that doesn't mean it doesn't take a lot longer than 31 to get what you want. :p My Pokemon gained 40 levels while I tried to get a shiny. I was getting my 5th gym bag with level 75 Pokemon.

Just saying you don't need to catch them past 31 if all your looking for is the shiny. You can just walk around and let them respawn and despawn. But yeah the xp gained from doing it is nothing to scoff at.

Just saying you don't need to catch them past 31 if all your looking for is the shiny. You can just walk around and let them respawn and despawn. But yeah the xp gained from doing it is nothing to scoff at.
No reason not to catch them while you are there, especially if you are looking for good IVs or Pokemon specific candy.

So I'm going to pick up that Pokemon game.

Oh, the only way to get Mew is to buy a 65 dollar novelty controller? That's....really scummy Nintendo.

So I'm going to pick up that Pokemon game.

Oh, the only way to get Mew is to buy a 65 dollar novelty controller? That's....really scummy Nintendo.
I bought the controller from Walmart, got mew, and then returned it.

You need the Nintendo online pass to trade or battle online, though.

So I asked my friend who's the only person I know in the real world who's way into Pokemon which version she got so I could get the other and her response was, "Don't buy it. Just wait. It's nearly December. I don't want to spell this out further."

Yay, Pokemon for Christmas.

So Nintendo is having a Smash-themed Splatfest in Splatoon 2 on the weekend Smash comes out. I'm not sure what their game is here; it feels like competing with themselves for attention.

So I remember loving Diablo when it came out forever ago, and I want to play Diablo 3. So, if you guys had both a switch and an ultra-powerful laptop, which would you buy Diablo 3 on?
Post automatically merged:

Double posting to Diablo 3 thread, because duh.

Last edited: