Nintendo Switch Thread

Reactions
1,131 207 4
Also, I'm planning to be in Discord. You can use that from your phone if you don't have the switch and a PC in the same room, and the Nintendo voice chat is all smart phone based anyways, so I don't see the point in using it.

Reactions
1,300 364 2
If you haven't been in Discord before, you need an invite code to join Halforums. I'll post an invite link, but it will only be good for the next 24 hours, but if you do it now it will be ready to go later.

It worked! Thanks!

In other news, playing Breath of the Wild, found a white horse, only found out it was special horse belonging to Princess Zelda after giving it the basic milquetoast name ... Vanilla. :(

Reactions
424 204 0
I have a pink horse in Breath of the Wild :)

He’s a lovely horse. I saved him from some gross things that were attacking him. He left me be his bud right away. All those other solid colored horses were super rude!!!

Reactions
424 204 0
I am absolutely loving Breath of the Wild! I haven’t even been shiny hunting in Pokémon Go in weeks, I love it that much.

I have a feeling that I may be playing it all year though...

Reactions
1,300 364 2
I am absolutely loving Breath of the Wild! I haven’t even been shiny hunting in Pokémon Go in weeks, I love it that much.

I have a feeling that I may be playing it all year though...
I had such a hard time getting into it back in March 2017 when it came out, but I think part of that's because my brain was hooked on Overwatch/Hearthstone loot box, so any other game where I wasn't earning those subconsciously felt like a waste of time.

Now I'm hooked, too. It's going to take me forever to get through, but I sit down and I just love it.