Newegg.com Nominate Your Teacher Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newegg.com - Nominate Your Teacher. Sponsored by AMD.

Okie doke so Newegg is running a contest for to nominate your favorite K-12 teacher to win this contest, the school wins $25,000 worth of computers and the teacher gets a $2,500 newegg gift card.

Here is my entry, I am a bad writer but still this guy was the bees knees. He got me reading Vonnegut and showed me the glory that is Soylent Green and Logan's Run.

Mr. McCreery, most awesome teacher ever.

Nominate your own favorite teacher if you like and if not it would be cool if you could vote for mine, you can vote once a day too.

I know this sounds like a plug and it kinda is but I don't really get anything out of this if he wins, just a deserving teacher who inspired me and my former high school get some money to help them out so I don't feel bad :p

I love history, just not american history :p It could be that everything has been retaught over and over again since kindergarten so it's just boring now. But yeah my western civ class in college was awesome.

I love history, just not american history :p It could be that everything has been retaught over and over again since kindergarten so it's just boring now. But yeah my western civ class in college was awesome.
It's never boring in my class, I guarantee it. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.