New PETure Thread (aka: Pet Pic Thead)

Because they're totally awesome members of our respective families, let's have us a pet picture thread!

Here's the latest of Lord Diomdes, lounging on my bed in this summer heat.

Cajungal

Staff member
That cat looks like it's just heard a series of painful puns. Nick, something you wanna tell us?

Panda Bear! He's just so damn cute. And now that he's stopped biting me, he's even more enjoyable!

Father and son.

Who's the bunny with three toes? Pandy Bear! Damn right!

Can you handle the awesome that is my doomweasels?!

No. No, you cannot.

/thread[DOUBLEPOST=1373337670][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Cheesy1, I don't why I find that second picture of your pup so hilarious. It's either the weird position they're in or the expression on their face. They're all like, "Yeah, um, I don't know how I got this way. Help?"[DOUBLEPOST=1373337730][/DOUBLEPOST]
That cat looks like it's just heard a series of painful puns. Nick, something you wanna tell us?

Anyone who lives with me must suffer with ALL of my puns ALL the time.

Cheesy1 your pup is great! Very cool!

Sixpackshaker it looks like HCGLNS also has his Speed Stick handy so we can all be thankful! :) Digging the way yours is sitting there watching that foam toy drown.

Caribou out for a Jeep ride.
RMOvertheTop60.jpg

Yep, saw the water motion so I figured something more was going on there, but that once captured moment just looks like your dog decided the float was on it's own!

Pfft, yeah, okay. I can't even teach them not to stash food in the litter dish. Whatever they're cooking in that bowl, I don't want it.

Not even if they use their special sauce? Good luck training them on the stashing and\or cooking, always heard that rats were very intelligent and trainable pets. Though if I ever get a pet from the rodent world, it will be a skunk. For now I'll stick with dogs and the critters in my tank.

Not even if they use their special sauce? Good luck training them on the stashing and\or cooking, always heard that rats were very intelligent and trainable pets. Though if I ever get a pet from the rodent world, it will be a skunk. For now I'll stick with dogs and the critters in my tank.
They were learning great, until we put them with our older rat whose brothers had died. He taught them great people skills, but ruined them on nest-building and using the litter dish. We haven't been able to fix them out of the bad habits they picked up from their rat role model.

Good luck if you ever get a skunk. I had no idea they could be pets.

Yeah they can be good pets. They can be de-sprayed (and its not considered a cruel procedure). I'd want one but they're illegal here. :(

Hermes & Loki? You're mixing mythologies, Quotemander Prime. That's can't be healthy to the...mythology...ether? Is that a thing? That should be a thing. I'm calling it a thing.
We name all our rats that way (almost). Before we've had Enlil (Sumerian), Amun (Egyptian), Nyxie (after Nyx in Greek). Then there was Nemo, who we couldn't figure out a god to name him after. I have a feeling my wife's main desire to get girl rats next time is so she can use more female names.