[Movies] Netflix Halloween Jamboree

Alright, kids. It's Halloween and I don't have class until 1PM tomorrow. Recommend me some good scary movies. Only those on Netflix, please. I can't really decide on my own right now.

I saw Event Horizon in theaters. My dad and I hated it, but that was many years ago. As for stuff on Netflix:

Evil Dead 2 if you're in the mood for goofy horror.
The People Under the Stairs.
Pumpkinhead is a strange one, but pretty good.
The Crow isn't scary, but it's fun and it's a Halloween movie.
And a movie I love, the original Hellraiser is there (plus a bunch of the sequels, but really you just need the first one).

I watch too many damn horror movies. I've seen everything mentioned so far. I've decided to finally watch Bride of Chucky seeing as it's the only one in the series that I haven't seen yet besides the new one. Keep the suggestions coming though, I have all night.[DOUBLEPOST=1383270626,1383270468][/DOUBLEPOST]Speaking of which Brad Dourif sure has had a hell of an interesting career.

I watch too many damn horror movies. I've seen everything mentioned so far. I've decided to finally watch Bride of Chucky seeing as it's the only one in the series that I haven't seen yet besides the new one. Keep the suggestions coming though, I have all night.
Bride of Chucky is hilarious.

The problem when you've seen too many horror movies is that you end up getting left with crap. There are a couple Asian horror films I've been meaning to watch and haven't, so I can mention them but not necessarily recommend them, Muoi and White.

Both Ju-On films (The Grudge) are on Netflix too.

So, I also forgot about Seed of Chucky so ended up just making a go of it with the Chucky movies. Seed of Chucky is just... I mean... what the hell? Bride was goofy, but Seed is just plain insane.

The Frighteners is one of my all time favorite movies.

Michael J Fox was, of course awesome, as was Jeffrey Combs being his Jeffrey-Combsiest.