[Thread Game] Name that halforumite!

Oooh, I have a good one! Who said this, and managed to collect eight disagrees for it?

When you quit abruptly, you're not screwing your coworkers over. Period. In zero way. The company screws them over by continuing to make the remaining workers equal the output/profit in spite of the added stress and work with (assumed) no additional compensation.

I'll say again what I've always said. Other people's drama = profit for me. I'm earning time and a half while you're making a big fat ZERO. :p

Next entry, another classic in Halforums history:

Yes, would much more difficult for the White woman to get an Asian man, as his mother is overly-protective of her son. The parents would feel that a white woman isn't worthy enough of their son.

GasBandit

Staff member
ICARUS. Poor Iaculus.[DOUBLEPOST=1497282126,1497281596][/DOUBLEPOST]I got one for you guys, and this one is tough because a LOT of people have said it... but who first said, "Seems they're up to no good..." ?

I'm an albino and I recently got married.
Recent developments require something something new to be carried.

I'm an albino and I recently got married.
Recent developments require something something new to be carried.
Adam? Although I don't recall him using that exact wording.

Edit: He's pale, he recently married, and now they have to carry around a new baby. @Jay

Last edited:
Should be fairly easy to find the thread, but who posted the following movie review?

It was the worst movie I have ever seen. Spiderman sounded (and acted) like twelve year old, Ant-man was shoehorned in and completely awkward, and they somehow miraculously made Captain America (the I-Do-Superman-Better-Than-Superman hero), a better stand-in for Hitler than Iron Man was in the comics.

2/10 (extra point for Black Widow fanservice). Would not recommend.

I don't know what that stuff is.

I think, from y'all discussing it here, they're subcategories of Hentai, which is something else I wouldn't know about if not for y'all.

So it ain't me.
Ryona is a genre which involves women being beaten, injured, and punished. Guro is "gore", meaning blood, guts, dismemberment, death, etc.

Yup, Japanese has two different words for "jerking off to abusing women".

GasBandit

Staff member
Ryona is a genre which involves women being beaten, injured, and punished. Guro is "gore", meaning blood, guts, dismemberment, death, etc.

Yup, Japanese has two different words for "jerking off to abusing women".
It has more words for that than two >_<