Mr. 3000

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Mr. 3000

Tagline: He's putting the "I" back in team.

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Sports Film[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Charles Stone III[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Bernie Mac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Angela Bassett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Rispoli[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian J. White[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dondre Whitfield[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Sorvino[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tom Arnold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dane Cook[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2004-09-17[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]104[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]Aging baseball star who goes by the nickname, Mr. 3000, finds out many years after retirement that he didn't quite reach 3,000 hits. Now at age 47 he's back to try and reach that goal.[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

I can claim with pride that I was an extra in this movie. And it's not entirely bad, though there's some issues I'd have with the whole "comeback" of the late Bernie Mac.

Sorry about the duplicates; it wasn't letting me add the movie, and I guess it just suddenly burped them all up. My bad.

I thought it was ok. I just remember thinking the Brewers were a made-up team and being very surprised that they were real.

Cajungal

Staff member
Sorry about the duplicates; it wasn't letting me add the movie, and I guess it just suddenly burped them all up. My bad.
Heehee I remember when that happened. I imagined you sitting alone in a room stacked high with Mr 3000 DVDs, just typing the title over and over.