Movie News & Miscellany

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'm putting it here:

Rooster Teeth Is Shutting Down After 21 Years

Warner Bros Discovery is looking to sell off the various IP (Red vs Blue, RWBY, and Gen:Lock series, as well as the Rooster Teeth podcast).

There will be a final, 19th, season of Red vs Blue with a feature length film. (I had no idea RvB was still going.)
I'm sorry to see them go, but it's probably for the best. The studio's been plagued with problems for so long now.

Hope RWBY gets finished though.

1712713985883.jpeg

You opened this floodgate you Snydercut dipshits. Gonna be hearing him bitch and moan for a chance to fix movies forever. Makes Lucas seem restrained.

I remember watching Sucker Punch but I don't remember a single thing about that movie. Somehow a film about four (was it four?) hot girls in a variety of fantastic scenarios while showing ludicrous amounts of skin and performing a wide range of action scenes managed to not leave any sort of impression on me.

Me.

If that's not a sign of a failed movie, I don't know what is.

So g'on, Zack Snyder, recut your movie. Let's see if you can make it a more memorable one.

We used to joke with Li'l Z , who shares a name with the eponymous lead, that when he had a really great hit in baseball (and that's pretty often), he needed to get on base and scream, "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!". It would be nice that other people get that reference now.

(Also, he hasn't actually done it in a game yet. He's too laid back for that.)

I mean, I know the first one is a beloved cult classic. I love it myself. But it's honestly, objectively bad. It would be hard to do worse.

Oh wait. I've seen Highlander 2 and 3...nevermind ;) I retract that statement
Okay, but hear me out... what if they focus more on the awesome TV show from the 90's?

I'm cautiously optimistic. This definitely has potential to be good.

Okay, but hear me out... what if they focus more on the awesome TV show from the 90's?

I'm cautiously optimistic. This definitely has potential to be good.
Did you see the movie with Adrian Paul and Christopher Lambert? It's uh...something else.

Last edited:
Heh, i was wondering what the guy from Breaking Bad did with Lambert there for a second...

Then i remembered Duncan's actor name is Adrian Paul...

Oh, and the next one is even worse...

Did you see the movie with Aaron Paul and Christopher Lambert? It's uh...something else.
It was shit. But that was more a case of being a sequel to the movie while pulling in the tv show, which is starting off on the wrong foot. I’m saying ignore the movies completely and use the tv series alone as a base.