Mothra vs. Godzilla

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Mothra vs. Godzilla

Tagline: Nothing Like This Ever On the Screen!

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Foreign[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ishirô Honda[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Akira Takarada[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Yuriko Hoshi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hiroshi Koizumi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Yû Fujiki[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emi Ito[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Yûmi Ito[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Yoshifumi Tajima[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kenji Sahara[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jun Tazaki[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kenzô Tabu[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Yutaka Sada[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Akira Tani[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Susumu Fujita[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ikio Sawamura[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ren Yamamoto[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]1964-04-29[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]89[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]A greedy developer has placed huge machines to suck dry a part of the ocean near Tokyo so he can put luxury condos there. After a storm, a giant egg washes up on the beach nearby and is immediately put on public display. The developer's plans go awry when he disrupts Godzilla's rest and the monster goes stomping through Tokyo again. It's up to Mothra and its two offspring to save Tokyo.[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

I love this movie. Lots of monster action, imaginative story, and plenty of weird shit (which is part of why I love Godzilla movies; Grade-A Japanese weird shit).

I remember as a kid playing this really confusing Nintendo game about Godzilla and Mothra....
Godzilla: Monster of Monsters. You had to lead Godzilla and Mothra through alien bases on all the planets of the solar system, fighting more and more boss monsters at each world. It was a messy game, and if you didn't get both hero monsters through the planet, it was game over.

I played it probably every day when I was 6 years old. It was the first video game I ever beat.