[Announcement] Weekly Jackbox Game Nights!

Which Jackbox Game should we play in January? (Top 2)

• Bracketeering

• Quiplash

• Monster Seeking Monster

• Drawful

• Survive the Internet

• Trivia Murder Party

• Tee K.O.

• Civic Doodle

• Fibbage

Results are only viewable after voting.
I posted this in the game night thread, but I'm going to repost here with times.

Tonight and Tomorrow at 9pm EST I would like to try to arrange a game of Monster Seeking Monster. It is a Jackbox game in which we are all Monsters on Monster Tinder trying to find dates to score points. The catch is we all have secret monster powers and score points in different ways.

You don't need to own the game or use Steam to play, you just need to watch my Twitch stream (twitch.tv/AnnaDei) and have access to an internet browser at the same time. You can also come on Discord for voice chat while we play, but it's not required.

Please let me know if you are interested in either or both of these times. If you can't make it right away, that's fine too.

Sounds like it could be fun. I don't own the game but have steam and have twitch.

Here's the Discord info if you want to join voice chat.

If you don't want to join voice chat, just be ready when I actually pop the stream up. I'll try to post here when I get it up and running, expect it to be a few minutes behind meeting up in Discord.

My mic and everything is packed away. I can Discord, but I can not talk...
Talking is not required! Most of the game is done through text messages. Talking in Discord is completely optional, and was just brought up because I'm sure some of us are going to get snarky. ;)

I started the Twitch stream if people want to be in chat, but I'm not going to be paying attention until 7. I put a timer on it to be fancy. :p

Aw, I wish I had checked this earlier! Yes, I definitely want to try this, but we've got company coming over tomorrow night. If we do it next weekend, I'm in!

Reactions: Dei
Here's the first of several games we played, with the dead space edited out.

Last edited:
Also, I'll turn audience on next week so that if we have an overflow of people, they can conglomerate into one person

Monster Seeking Monster part 2 is tomorrow! If you missed part 1, you should come to this! I will have audience turned on in case we get an overflow of people this time.

ALSO, if anyone is interested in helping me test out how well Drawful would work as a Twitch stream game, I am thinking of trying it out tonight. If I can get a few people to post that they are interested, I will boot up the Twitch Stream around 9:30 EST. (Ping to @Celt Z in case this is also a game she is interested in and doesn't think to check today)

I think I'm gonna have to bail, I just started feeling really off. Chills, run down, etc. I'm gonna try laying down.

I might keep the room code hidden and post it on Discord every round to keep randos on Twitch from joining. We had a few do it last night while playing Drawful, and while at least one of them was fine, several just left in the middle of games, like our second game of MSM last week. If we have a lot of people who don't want to sign up for Discord, I'll reconsider, or just PM the info to you if you ask.

Also, there are several different games in the Party Pack we can try if we get bored of MSM after a round or two.

And if people don't know, Discord has a chat room functionality as well as voice, so you still don't need to be in voice chat.

GasBandit

Staff member
I recuse myself from voting as I've barely played half of them, so I can't really say. I'm up for trying new ones if other people are. So far, Monster Seeking Monster is my least favorite but I'll still play it :p

I'd love to join, but sadly twitch has become a nightmare of buffering and dropped streams, especially on smaller streams that don't get priority or quality options