Merging Google Accounts or Transferring Everything From One to the Other

I don't know when or how, but I've been stuck with two separate Google accounts for the longest time: nickpiers and nickcpiers.

The nickcpiers one has been used for my desktop related stuff, like YouTube, and my YouTube channel.
The nickpiers one has been for my phone content (apps, Assistant, etc).

And honestly, I just want it all in one account. It'd be handier for storage, e-mails (if I ever decide to ditch Hotmail), watching whatever channels I'm subscribed to on YouTube on my phone, etc. But I can't figure out any way humanly possible to merge the two accounts or move everything - ideally - from nickcpiers to nickpiers (since I have apps I've purchased on that one).

I've tried googling the issue (oh the irony) but anything I find is outdated, including YouTube/Google's own help page.

Dave

Staff member
Merging accounts

It isn't currently possible to merge separate Google Accounts. However, if you'd like to transfer your data from one account to another, this may be done on a per product basis. Or, to start using a new product, you don't have to create another Google Account. Sign in with your existing Google Account, and visit this list of products to get started.

You should also be able to have one account forward all of its stuff (from now on) over to the other one, which is almost as good.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
I went through this recently when I accidentally bought some music on google play on the wrong account. Short version is, no, there's not a way to merge google accounts. But some of the services google provides will have tools to migrate/transfer things over from one to another. But not all of them.