[Movies] MCU: Phase 5 - To Kang or Not to Kang

In other news which...I guess is technically MCU related, Zara Phythian was convicted for sexual abuse of a minor.
She was best known for her role in Dr Strange.

If the name doesn't instantly ring any bells, it may be because she played the "Brunette Zealot" which, well, maybe wasn't a major part. It's her biggest role to date and probably ever, though.

I feel cheated out of Thor's butt.

And there's a sentence I never thought I'd say.

Also apparently Gorr's superpower is to transport you into Sin City.

Overall I like the look of this movie though. Definitely gonna see it.

I'll definitely see it - either in cinema or Plex - but...Can I just say I really don't like the way Natalie Portman looks on that poster? I mean, I know it's computer generated based on a photo run through some filters and whatever, but her jaw line and mouth look...off. I genuinely hardly recognize her;

I'll definitely see it - either in cinema or Plex - but...Can I just say I really don't like the way Natalie Portman looks on that poster? I mean, I know it's computer generated based on a photo run through some filters and whatever, but her jaw line and mouth look...off. I genuinely hardly recognize her;
I personally think she looks pretty awesome on that poster

I mean, she might as well be shouting "By the honour of Greyskull" here:

(i know, i know, it breaks down fast when considering it's a anthology collection etc, but it was a funny thought)

GasBandit

Staff member
I think that's just basically how every movie poster looked in the 80s. Reminds me of countless posters... Beastmaster, Star Wars, Star Trek, Red Sonja, Blade Runner, Masters of the Universe, etc etc etc