[Movies] MCU: Phase 3 And Beyond

Given how the MCU publicity and marketing team tend to have their finger on the pulse of fan opinions and memes, I'm inclined to think they're now starting to use Tom Holland as a deliberate source of leaks.

Given how the MCU publicity and marketing team tend to have their finger on the pulse of fan opinions and memes, I'm inclined to think they're now starting to use Tom Holland as a deliberate source of leaks.
Aha! The Elim Garak strategy of viral marketing. I'm just glad no one had to die in a shuttle explosion...

yet.​

What i want to know is what will they do in the comics now that the idiots inc hage won't feel the need to sabotage the x-books to screw over Fox.

It's not like with the FF where they just cancelled their book and then brought it back, since the X-Men always sold too well...

Is Cyke still dead?

Better than the alternative. You heard the nonsense Lucas said he would have wanted to do, right? Microscopic Midichlorian Adventure Trilogy? #NoThanks
I don't know, his problem was always the writing, not the ideas.

The most disappointing thing about the prequels was that the story itself had plenty of potential (see: Clone Wars series).

What i want to know is what will they do in the comics now that the idiots inc hage won't feel the need to sabotage the x-books to screw over Fox.

It's not like with the FF where they just cancelled their book and then brought it back, since the X-Men always sold too well...

Is Cyke still dead?
They've been trying to repair X-Men for the past year or so. The books are okay. Not great, just okay.

I was hoping for Avengers Forever. It'd be a great send-off title for their big finish for everything they've built up.

Double score bonus for referencing the awesome Kurt Busiek & Carlos Pacheo's 12-issue series of the same name.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm scratching my head, wondering why Ant Man and the Wasp comes out Thursday instead of Tomorrow, when everybody's gonna be off on the 4th and could decide to go see a big damn hero movie...

Maybe they're politely leaving Wednesday alone so DC fans can enjoy the (now spoiled) twist in the new batman issue.

:awesome:
X-Men Gold #30, Batman #50 spoilers

The funny thing is that Marvel announcing the Kitty Pride/Colossus wedding after the Bat/Cat wedding announcement, scheduled to come out before the Bat/Cat wedding, as a desperate attempt to steal DC's thunder.

Then Kitty Pride calls off the wedding in that issue. And it's like, oh neat, Marvel and DC each did something different.

NOPE. I guess at least Rogue and Gambit got married, but Batman and Catwoman has been building up for a while now and then not only was it more of a gallery issue than a story, but what a lame conclusion.