[Movies] MCU: Phase 3 And Beyond

I think they are including the Engineering skills; there's that scene in one of the trailers that looks like him working clean-up after the Kree Invasion and he's telling guys "You gotta use the alien stuff on the alien stuff" and he's sort of cutting through Kree debris with a Kree thing. It could be that his suit is home-made from scavenged Kree technology from all over New York City.
That's neat.

I think they are including the Engineering skills; there's that scene in one of the trailers that looks like him working clean-up after the Kree Invasion and he's telling guys "You gotta use the alien stuff on the alien stuff" and he's sort of cutting through Kree debris with a Kree thing. It could be that his suit is home-made from scavenged Kree technology from all over New York City.
Kree? You mean Chiatauri? The only Kree we ever saw were in Guardians of the Galaxy.

fade

Staff member
Yeah, that's a nice way to bring everyone under the same umbrella. Better than the Ultimate universe method of unifying origins, too (everyone is either a mutant or part of the Super Soldier program).

Kree? You mean Chiatauri? The only Kree we ever saw were in Guardians of the Galaxy.
I did, in fact, mean Chiatauri. And it would make sense that they could get away with this: SHIELD's going to be looking for WORKING stuff, not scrap. But since The Vulture is an engineer, he's got knowledge to put to use when trying to fix it.[DOUBLEPOST=1495725246,1495725210][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Asgardian thing I get. Is the Kree tech a SHIELD thing? Because I don't watch SHIELD.
Yeah, Kree stuff is a MAJOR part of SHIELD and Inhumans stuff.

GasBandit

Staff member
I knew I was gonna watch this movie from the end of CA:CW. I am avoiding all trailers as hard as I can so it's all fresh and new when I see it in the theater.

I knew I was gonna watch this movie from the end of CA:CW. I am avoiding all trailers as hard as I can so it's all fresh and new when I see it in the theater.
Same here, but the damn difficult part is going to the theater to see other movies. Of the last four movies I've see , a Spidey trailer has been before three of them. Haven't watched this new trailer yet, but I'm certain it'll be in front of Wonder Woman.

GasBandit

Staff member
Same here, but the damn difficult part is going to the theater to see other movies. Of the last four movies I've see , a Spidey trailer has been before three of them. Haven't watched this new trailer yet, but I'm certain it'll be in front of Wonder Woman.
When I went to see GOTG2, I literally closed my eyes, plugged my ears and swirled my fingers in my ear canals so I couldn't hear anything until the previews were over. I had someone nudge me when the real movie started.