Match Game Questions

Dave

Staff member
Hey, all, if you are old enough to remember the old game show Match Game, I need some questions made. Or a place that has a lot of them.

Here's a video of one of the shows to give you an idea, followed by some examples I already have. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

1. A bald man complained, “My wife thinks my head is an egg! Last night she tried to _________ it.”
  2. The Empire State Building has an express elevator at the very top. You get down really quickly because this elevator has no _________.
  3. School of _________.
  4. The surgeon said, “The man I’m operating on must be a magician. When I reached in to pull out his appendix, I got a ___________ instead!”

Hey, all, if you are old enough to remember the old game show Match Game, I need some questions made. Or a place that has a lot of them.

Here's a video of one of the shows to give you an idea, followed by some examples I already have. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

1. A bald man complained, “My wife thinks my head is an egg! Last night she tried to _________ it.”
  2. The Empire State Building has an express elevator at the very top. You get down really quickly because this elevator has no _________.
  3. School of _________.
  4. The surgeon said, “The man I’m operating on must be a magician. When I reached in to pull out his appendix, I got a ___________ instead!”
The man couldn't remember what he was going to say, because he was drawing a _____.

C

Chery

1. A bald man complained, “My wife thinks my head is an egg! Last night she tried to _____crack it____ it.”
  2. The Empire State Building has an express elevator at the very top. You get down really quickly because this elevator has no ___ropes______.
  3. School of ____rock_____.
  4. The surgeon said, “The man I’m operating on must be a magician. When I reached in to pull out his appendix, I got a __deck of cards_________ instead!”
Crack it

T

tonja

1. A bald man complained, “My wife thinks my head is an egg! Last night she tried to crackit.”
  2. The Empire State Building has an express elevator at the very top. You get down really quickly because this elevator has no ___cord______.
  3. School of ___rock______.
  4. The surgeon said, “The man I’m operating on must be a magician. When I reached in to pull out his appendix, I got a ____rabbit_______ instead!”

What an odd thread to not only bot, but bring out of retirement. Maybe they're bots looking for the 70's and easily-duped baby boomers.

K

Kelli

Buzzer.com YouTube has most of the old episodes to get all of them crazy questions

M

Michael

1. A bald man complained, “My wife thinks my head is an egg! Last night she tried to _____fry____ it.”
  2. The Empire State Building has an express elevator at the very top. You get down really quickly because this elevator has no ___pulley______.
  3. School of __rock_______.
  4. The surgeon said, “The man I’m operating on must be a magician. When I reached in to pull out his appendix, I got a ____rabbit_______ instead!”