[PC Game] Mass Effect 4 - Andromeda : My Face is Tired but the MP isn't

Prime discount only applies when there is something to ship, so not for digital. Frank's is no-disc, which is technically different than buying a digital code off Amazon.

No disk PC version on US site

You still have to wait for the box with your digital code to show up in the mail, but you get the discount.
Ahh, no, then. The same deal is on greenmangaming but still emails you a digital code for preload without having to ship anything.

I look forward to seeing what reactions you guys have by the end of April.
Tempered reactions.

To be honest, I care about the MP more than single-player.

The videos so far have been pretty nice however, so I assume I'll play the game at some point.[DOUBLEPOST=1488641911,1488641375][/DOUBLEPOST]
I preordered it from Amazon so I got the 20% discount. Seriously, the Prime discount is great.
I just cancelled my $80 dollar order and paid $62 on GMG.
Order went through Paypal which I accumulated $40 of E-Bates since X-Mas.

$22 for Andromeda.

Much gracias.

Do we even know if the multiplayer is the same style as three? It was added as an afterthought just so EA could tick a box, it was a happy accident that the team they farmed that out to knew what they were doing

Should be in an upcoming video, the most important video but from what someone at Bioware stated, it's about 80% the same.

I dig the world, the lore, and I was prepared for the ending by y'all's reactions, so it didn't come as much of a bitter disappointment for as as for many others.

I will be checking this out, probably through GreenmanGaming (thanks for that, Poe).

Tomorrow marks 5 years since ME3 released. Doesn't seem that long to me.

But I feel that sad ending even today.

Gotta remember, it was an ending so terrible and world wrecking that they had to set the next game in another fucking galaxy removed from all that trash.

Tomorrow marks 5 years since ME3 released. Doesn't seem that long to me.

But I feel that sad ending even today.
It's when we all had to accept that the Bioware we once loved was truly dead and gone, and the EA clone replacement just couldn't hold up.

Woooof, the Rock Paper Shotgun first impressions of the first few hours of Andromeda are scaaaaaaathing.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/03/14/mass-effect-andromeda-review-opening-hours/

Yeah, about that. The first few hours of Andromeda are a gruesome trudge through the most trite bilge of the previous three games, smeared out in a setting that’s horribly familiar, burdened with some outstandingly awful writing, buried beneath a UI that appears to have been designed to infuriate in every possible way.

Several first impressions are mixed. Oh and facial animations is dreadful.

MP is solid however :)

I'm playing the trial... It's so much more than facial expression. There's no body language at all. When you talk to people, it's like taking to a robot, they just stand ramrod straight with dead eyes and their mouths move.

Hahahahahahaha..

Producer: Woah, don't hurt him!

Animator: What? She is supposed to punch him... They are just models.

Producer: Well I don't like it... you know those old movies where they use perspective to make it look like the person gets hit? Do that.

Animator: Wah... I.... You better pick the right camera angle...

Producer: Trust us! It will be fine!

Normally I'm not one to care too much about the graphics, but this does seem rather shoddy work for an AAA game. Is it because of the new engine?

I'm gonna guess EA rush job. They need more time obviously.

Or a new studio. Bioware Montreal can handle the multiplayer obviously, but holy shit, it's looking like a mighty dropped ball single player wise.

Also, hire some new fucking writers. I know Josh Sawyer, Chris Avellone or Brian Mitsoda can't write every God damn video game, but Jesus H. Christ, why are they the only ones who can write a decent one?

I'm gonna guess EA rush job. They need more time obviously.

Or a new studio. Bioware Montreal can handle the multiplayer obviously, but holy shit, it's looking like a mighty dropped ball single player wise.

Also, hire some new fucking writers. I know Josh Sawyer, Chris Avellone or Brian Mitsoda can't write every God damn video game, but Jesus H. Christ, why are they the only ones who can write a decent one?
I don't think any of them wrote a Saint's Row game, so no, they aren't the only ones.

Single player looks like it needed another 6 months.

Multiplayer reporting to be solid however so....

Gonna play this first thing I get back from my Disney Cruise.

Multiplayer is the exact same as the first. So I guess if you want to encourage the behavior of ruining the core of the game while rehashing the same multi-player, then that's your prerogative.

ALSO, I am so glad to have a Mako again. /sarcasm

Multiplayer is the exact same as the first. So I guess if you want to encourage the behavior of ruining the core of the game while rehashing the same multi-player, then that's your prerogative.

ALSO, I am so glad to have a Mako again. /sarcasm
If he wants to buy an overpriced multiplayer only game, Evolve could have used his dollars a lot more.