Mass Effect 3 Trailer Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iaculus

I came.

Then I realised I was getting excited over a circular piece of plastic (or group thereof) that will not be released for another year.

... Then I came again.

FUCKIN SHIIII

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Are those fuckin' reapers? We dead. We're motherfuckin' doomed.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Oh, Shepard's still alive? Oh shit, it's on now. What now, alien motherfuckers?

End 2011.... GOOD GOD... I just finished my 4th play-through of ME2. I think I pretty much dumped my Shepard soldiers into anything with a vag on that ship. (I'm pretty sure I fucked the doctor as well)

Hardest difficulty, all classes, all upgrades, most decisions... most likely the best overall RPG experience I have ever played in my life and I played many in my time.

I

Iaculus

Just goes to show, though - two hundred years on, and the London tourism board is still reeling 'em in.

There is one thing I don't like about mass effect. You know that almost every playable character besides Shepperd is not going to do something very important for the story in the sequels because he might be dead depending of the ending. And the more sequels, less important the character is going to be.

Perhaps. I suspect that we'll see the entire ME2 crew return, plus probably another 5-6 dudes just in case you're building a team from scratch.

Throw in some extra loyalty side missions and whatnot, and we'll be good to go. :)

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

What I'm curious to see is who will be on your team if you start a new character in ME3.

For example, if you started a default new character in ME2, it assumed that Wrex was killed on Virmire.

Status
Not open for further replies.