March Madness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
If I'm reading things right, there are three people in the running to win.

Dave
Vrii
Bumble

If West Virgina beats Duke, I get 21 points (16 for the win 5 points for the upset pick [#2 over #1]) which would put me over the line.
If Duke beats WV but loses in the championship, Vrii would have 86 points (70 current +16 for the win) and would win it all.
If Duke wins the national championship, Bumble wins the pool. He currently has 61 points, but a Duke win would put him at 109 (61 + 16 for Semi + 32 for champ). As it stands, Bumble is the only person to have a team winning it all that is still in it.

Had I not picked West Virginia Jake would still have a chance. But he doesn't. Sorry, Jake.

So here's an interesting question. There's no doubt that I couldn't have rigged this one and the winner is not gotten by votes, etc. So if I win do I buy myself a game or am I disqualified because I'm the Admin?

I think if you win, Dave, you get the prize like everyone else. You would win the money if we had all contributed some, so you should get the prize here, too.

I'm honestly baffled that I still have a shot at this. I know absolutely nothing about any of the teams or players, and picked very nearly at random.

Now let's just hope that Duke has the right combination of skill and choking to pull this out for me!

Just need Duke to tank this last game, now!

Though, with the way they dominated their game, and how close the other one was...bleh.

Dave

Staff member
And the winner is...BUMBLE!!!

So now what the Bumbley One has to do is go to www.direct2drive.com, pick out a game (or games) worth no more than $60 US and PM me the titles along with his email address. I will order the games and send him the gift.

Nicely done and congrats Duke!

(Duke sucks.)

Status
Not open for further replies.