[NCAAB] March Madness - NCAA 2015

So two #3 seeds have already fallen today... Hidden in case people are watching later...

#14 UAB defeated #3 Iowa State 60-59

#14 Georgia State defeated #3 Baylor 57-56

Apparently the first one breaks a lot of people's bracket predictions, wouldn't shock me if the second one does too.

So two #3 seeds have already fallen today... Hidden in case people are watching later...

#14 UAB defeated #3 Iowa State 60-59

#14 Georgia State defeated #3 Baylor 57-56

Apparently the first one breaks a lot of people's bracket predictions, wouldn't shock me if the second one does too.
I totally called both of those upsets, even though you don't believe me. It was for a completely petty reason, too.

I totally called both of those upsets, even though you don't believe me. It was for a completely petty reason, too.
I just saw that these two fell - I haven't set up a college bracket in over 10 years (nor will I in future years) - it's just interesting to see and goes to show how anyone can have an "off-day."

Dave

Staff member
Yeah, that one did me in as well. And since the Hawkeyes are now out of it I no longer have a dog in the hunt.

Dave

Staff member
The refs fucked Kentucky so badly.
Really? A phantom foul called against Kentucky and a missed shot clock violation versus:

• Foul away from the ball - discount Wisconsin's 3 pointer.
  • Obvious flagrant foul no call against Kentucky.
  • At least four other calls that were questionable against Wisconsin that I can't recall specifics of.
Wisconsin was definitely on the losing end of most of the bad calls, especially the really flagrant ones. And you have to remember I'm a neutral.

I can't believe I'm being force to root for Wisconsin here. Lesser of two evils and all tha-

...I can't believe I'm being force to root for Duke.
Duke beat WVU in the Final Four in 2010. Wisconsin beat Kentucky, who beat WVU in the Sweet 16 this year (and did it in record breaking fashion). Plus my daughter was born at the UW Hospital in Madison, and they charged me $100 for the whole thing (well, not counting what COBRA paid) because I was unemployed at the time.

Go Badgers.

If Wisconsin wins tonight, Madison will be a madhouse until Labor Day. And Bo Ryan will never have to pay for dinner in the state ever again.