[MLB] 2023 Major League Baseball Season (MLB Thread)

Yeah, the Houston Firstros doesn't really have the same ring to it, but it's hard to deny that they've been doing pretty well this year. Don't have a whole lot of competition. Seriously though, how the fuck do you go out and hire Cano, Cruz, and Trumbo, only to have Cano fade away and Cruz and Trumbo combine for 32 strikeouts and 0 extra base hits in the month of June? Hell, for that matter, how the hell do you have three straight batters strike out looking in one inning? These guys aren't even fucking trying anymore.

What kind of bizarro world are we living in this season? Yankees are at Boston this weekend, and BOTH Fox and ESPN go with... Cards at Pirates?

Where ya been? That was weeks ago. Not my fault the vine came down since then. :p

(It was Tabata maybe kinda sorta leaning into that pitch from Sherzer.)

Dave

Staff member
mlb's site has links for posting videos, but xenforo isn't allowing it yet. Same for tumblr.
XenForo just doesn't have the BBCode for it yet. I went to xenforo.com and looked but NONE of the BBCode packs have anything from MLB, so I requested one.

Brewers gonna Brewer.

Cardinals gonna Cardinal.

Ffffffffuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have found myself jumping back on the Blue Jays bandwagon. They picked up some talent before the trade deadline, and now they're kicking ass. I have watched them hit two grand slams this week, including today against them Damn Yankees.

I'm from Wisconsin. DA's proximity is to the Three Rivers area. We both have hatred for the Northsiders and the "So-Called Best Fans In the World" who play in the shadow of the Arch.

Yeah? And I'm a Reds fan. I just don't see the hatred for a team that hasn't won a championship in 107 years. It's more pity, really, at this point Hate should be reserved for teams that actually win things like the aforementioned Cards, Yankees & Giants.

I never thought I'd see the day when my Giants were listed as members of the evil empire. I love it. :cool:

Meh, I could've gone with the Red Sox as my third, but their decades of futility before this latest run kept them out
When Fox will insist on keeping the Sawx as their prime Saturday games, no matter how deep into last place they are, they're in the top tier of evil. When ESPN talking heads lend support to changing the rules of the game for the sole benefit of the last-place Sawx, they're in the top tier of evil.