Make a Disney Dream Real (Bumble Charity Drive pt. 2)

As some of you know, it's been a little rough for me lately. There's one thing that helps me feel better about the world, and that's helping people.

You may recall my friend whom I sold art and services for this past holiday season. I'm very happy to say you guys and my friends gave her $200 worth of groceries last year. I thank you soooo much.

I want to do something for her and her daughter now. She talks about taking a trip to disneyland and making her girls dreams come true some day, and to see how happy it makes her to talk about it, I want to see how happy she gets to finally realize it.

I'm going to blast this charity drive EVERYWHERE. I'll be making a tumblr post, Facebook, twitter links, the works.

I have Disney reward points I'm cashing in, and I've gotten quite good at planning frugal disneyland vacation trips. I want to collect as much money as I can from people willing to buy stuff from me, and buy her and her daughter some Disney gift cards and maybe even the actual disneyland tickets. I want this to be huge for them. They both deserve it so much.

I'll be starting this very very soon, and I'll be running it for a while. If you need ANYTHING!!! A drawing, an actual photo of me riding a pig, a video of me being kicked in the bojangles, I WILL LITERALLY DO ANYTHING FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DONATION.

PM me if you are interested in anything. I love you guys like family. I love them like family. I'll follow up later today with the posts I put up at other social media platforms, and if you could spread those, I would be so grateful. You guys always there for me. And I love you.

The floor is now open for questions.