[Drawing] Looking for ideas for a wedding logo

Hello hello,

As some of you may be aware of, I'm getting married next summer. As we're getting closer, we're looking for ideas for the design of the "Save the date" cards, the invitations and the thank you gifts. Sadly, neither of us has graphically creative bone in our body.
Since we're getting married on 08/08/2020 the idea was to do something with the eights and the lemniscate (the "lying down eight" symbol of infinity). As "thank you" gifts, we were thinking of giving packs of playing cards (since we both like playing card games and such) with "our" logo printed on the back - so that gives some idea as to the dimensions you can play with.
For the wedding, we're most likely going with some sort of "hint of red" or "touch of ruby" thing color scheme/theme, since her engagement ring had a ruby in it (which stems from the fact that my first name is just one letter off of "ruby" in Dutch).
Style-wise, we're more for "clean lines" than for "lots and lots of curls and bells and whistles", though that's up for debate :rolleyes:

Anyway, we do have some ideas but no really concrete things to work towards. I'm definitely not looking for completely pre-made invitations or designs, I understand graphical design work takes time and is an art....but I know there's plenty of people here with a good idea and a good mind for that sort of thing, so I was sort of hoping some of you might be willing to make some quick mock-ups for different directions we might go?

Thanks for everyone willing to have a think :heart:

Congrats! Really happy for you!

And to show how little I can achieve: this is the best I can do, but incorporates exactly 0 of the ideas we have, because I can't actually make anything, just copy a bunch of stuff together. Oh, and those are not parts of her ring, it's just a random picture from Google :p

Lora Geypen & Robin Paulus.png