London Riots

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomdragon6

Staff member
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm sorry, but Charlie is just hilarious. I tip my hat to your trolling, sir, I wish I could be as good as you.

Actually, it's kind of fun having an "other argument" bot around just for the sake of excercising argument!

/stirring up shit for no reason

How's that 1st Amendment working for you, Charlie? Or your execrable white guilt?

When a SWAT team knocks down your front door for trolling, then you can feel qualified to speak about oppression.

These people are living in poor socio-economic conditions, it's true. The regrettable consequence of such is an increased crime rate, usually resulting from people who are too lazy to see a way out or are hampered by circumstances (often of their own making) from being able to climb out of them.

I don't know what I'm talking about? Approximately 90% of the people I deal with (math may be fuzzy, because, you know, I'm a blue collar worker with a high school education - I dun no nuffin about no numberz), both in a criminal capacity and a complainant capacity are in poor economic straits due to an inability to obtain a decent-paying job that often results from prior convictions, or only working a single low-income job part-time.

Now, I will not be so crass as to say that "all brown people are lazy," but I know that's how you're going to take it.

Also, I don't know how you do it, but you are capable of trolling the shit out of me in a manner that NO-ONE, online or off, is EVER capable of doing.

I mean, hell, I was even able to have a civil discussion with LEQUACK.

Bite me, you pusillanimous [redacted]. I stated that people who _I_ deal with, as an officer.

Penguins are black and white, but not all black and white things are penguins.

Please no name calling.

C

Chibibar

I don't know how to have a civil discussion with someone that seriously thinks most poor people are poor because they're lazy and make bad decisions.
Actually, that is what I was taught. A person can do anything if they really put their mind to it. Sure there are obstacles in the way, but usually there are some ways to get around it (even with a billions of red tapes) it is all matter of the drive to get away from where you are.

My parents were poor. They didn't born with silver spoons in their mouth. They work hard and use every legal system to work their way up. My mom work extra hard cause being Asian female in Taiwan doesn't really offer as much opportunity. She do the best she can in any situation and work her way up. Was it easy? heck no!

My wife came from a poor family. She use to live in tents. She refuse to go back that kind of life. She work hard and improve herself for a better living. We finally own a house now (5 years now) and work hard to keep it.

There are some people who maybe thrown into the situation they can't avoid (i.e. losing their home, job, family) but they can either wallow in their misery or pick themselves up and move on. It is a choice. There are even programs out there to help people get back on their feet. (government and local if you know where to look)

If Socrates himself tried to explain his philosophy to a dog he could talk on for days on end until he was blue in the face and the dog will never understand it. This doesn't mean his philosophy is wrong or that he is bad at explaining it. It doesn't even mean that the dog is stupid for being a dog. Sometimes things don't happen the way you'd like them to.

If the "philosophy" was "common sense" and Socrates was "a constructive member of society" then Charlie is the dog.

Long story short, don't criticize something just because it's outside your ability to comprehend how things work beyond the shitty gimmick poster that you have always been. You pusillanimous redacted!

Ahem.

I don't know how to have a civil discussion with someone that seriously thinks most poor people are poor because they're lazy and make bad decisions.
Yeah, I mean, not always but often enough those are the reasons people are poor.

I was poor, depressed, lazy and fat. My longtime girlfriend dumped me because of what a mess I was and it was sort of the catalyst which changed my life. I lost 80 pounds, got into shape and joined the RCMP and now I make enough money that I'm buying my first house next month and shouldn't have much of a mortgage to look after and I'm also paying for my younger brother's college education so he won't be debt crippled when he's done.

And before I get called on the white thing, despite being metis, I'm not a visible minority so that meant I needed a higher level of physical fitness and higher test scores to be accepted into the RCMP than females or visible minorities.

Reactions: Jay
Now, I will not be so crass as to say that "all brown people are lazy," but I know that's how you're going to take it.
Wow, your prediction came true. I would've thought Charlie would put an argument against that statement, but he just steamrolls through it and everything else.. Maybe that's the reason for your 'irkiness'

I can't wait for that "ignore a person" feature :rolleyes:

Latest update:
over 560 people arrested, a police force of 16.000 pouring into London. Time to end this shit.

Apparently a friend of mine from primary school is going to be one of them.... I didn't even know she was a cop. Go figure! Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with folks...

Wow, your prediction came true. I would've thought Charlie would put an argument against that statement, but he just steamrolls through it and everything else.. Maybe that's the reason for your 'irkiness'

Latest update:
over 560 people arrested, a police force of 16.000 pouring into London. Time to end this shit.
Finally.... and they can be jailed for 28 days without even being charged and it is COMPLETELY LEGAL.

C

Chibibar

Latest update:
you know, I guess I don't have the mental capacity to understand on "How does a riot = protest against a man getting shot by a cop?"

Yeah... a touch on the overboard side... while I admit that 48 hours is not always enough to work with, if the case is weak, a month is too much.

Who says it was due to a lack of "time" to process?

More like, "I'll fuck with your life and it's completely legal, next time don't piss me off".

I'm Thumbs up on that. The fuck is with Canada with 1 day?

Actually, our Anti-Terrorism Act brought it up to 3 days so, yeah only if the person of interest is terrorism related which in our case here, in my time here, is 0%.

Yeah, I mean, not always but often enough those are the reasons people are poor.

I was poor, depressed, lazy and fat. My longtime girlfriend dumped me because of what a mess I was and it was sort of the catalyst which changed my life. I lost 80 pounds, got into shape and joined the RCMP and now I make enough money that I'm buying my first house next month and shouldn't have much of a mortgage to look after and I'm also paying for my younger brother's college education so he won't be debt crippled when he's done.

And before I get called on the white thing, despite being metis, I'm not a visible minority so that meant I needed a higher level of physical fitness and higher test scores to be accepted into the RCMP than females or visible minorities.
And i'm sure if everyone else did that too resources would all of a sudden stop being limited and we'd all be rich...

Ah, oversimplification, how we love thee...

And i'm sure if everyone else did that too resources would all of a sudden stop being limited and we'd all be rich...

You're right, most people just stay lazy and poor. MORE OVERSIMPLIFICATION!

C

Chibibar

resources are in place because such systems are needed to help people who wanted help. Now of course there are people who takes advantage of the system (like Welfare) and of course there are people who are just unable to work (due to age, physical disabilities or other medical conditions)

I'm not reading your xkcd comic or whatever, sorry
I'm pretty sure you're not even reading considering your response to Charon. You're not even following a discussion from one topic to the next, you're just randomly spamming your usual problems. I mean, healthcare? Where the hell did that come from?

I am Liking Shego's posts up and down this thread. And I feel like Shego's not getting responses from Charlie because he's terrified of talking to a non-white woman and saying something he might later see as oppressing her.

C

Chibibar

I'm pretty sure you're not even reading considering your response to Charon. You're not even following a discussion from one topic to the next, you're just randomly spamming your usual problems. I mean, healthcare? Where the hell did that come from?

I am Liking Shego's posts up and down this thread. And I feel like Shego's not getting responses from Charlie because he's terrified of talking to a non-white woman and saying something he might later see as oppressing her.
I think it is more of a fear that Shego will shoot him.

Westboro Baptist Charlie ain't gonna care while he's got "The Man" to rail against.
Wow, that's comedy genius Ada. Seriously, WBC is what I'm going to think now, every time he posts, until he gets away from this game he's been playing and gets back to posting the way he used to. When it was possible to have lengthy, interesting conversations with him.

It's funny because I kept thinking to myself "I can only imagine if we had a very outspoken black member on our forums" just for the sheer joy it would bring to see WBC swallow his words.

I think it is more of a fear that Shego will shoot him.
Totally not worth the bullet. Now other, non-wasteful ways of removing him from conversations.....

I actually don't care about or believe a word of her faux-murderous psychopath persona.
You know, that hurt. Coming from you Charlie? That really stung.

Careful... might start a riot....
Naw, as you have already posted, only poor, black people riot. You racist.
Added at: 23:33
Well I am a minority here that challenges the status quo

but no one here cares about me
You got one of the two statements there right. I'll leave it up to you to discover which one is correct.
Added at: 23:35
Naw, as you have already posted, only poor, black people riot. You racist.
Added at: 23:33

You got one of the two statements there right. I'll leave it up to you to discover which one is correct.
Which reminds me, whatever happened to your "roommate" Screechy McDouchebag? I can't even remember his name anymore.

Well I am a minority here that challenges the status quo
You are in the minority here in that you won't actually have a conversation with anyone. You are just random bombing which is why people think you troll.

but no one here cares about me
I think you would be surprised how many people enjoy your posts and even your points of view when you take time to discuss them be they about movies or politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.