LittleSin - April AotM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Contrary to popular belief LittleSin does not live in R'lyeh but in a rental house in Newfoundland. She is also not older then time but just 24 years old. She does, however, dislike boats.

She is currently jobless but that leaves more room for parenting and art stuff! That's what you all want to know about, right? She hopes so because she sucks at being intentionally witty.

LittleSin is inspired by weird crap and comic books. She believes that this shows up in her art. The few times she actually had a chance to show her stuff in public has resulted in lots of people saying that her paintings tend to look like comics book panels. That's just fine with her and she is very flattered that those critics think so.

God, Sin is really hating writing about herself in third person. It is tedious and she has no idea what to say that doesn't like verbal masturbation.

Sin is currently gearing up to start her very own web comic, hence the few pictures near the end.

Woohoo! Sin, this is the first time I've had a look at most of your stuff. It's pretty damn awesome!

Let's hear it for the girl from the rock!

Thanks Rob! I'm so excited to be artist of the month. I may update this thread thorugh out the month with new projects and the like. :p

P

Philosopher B.

Yay! It's the red-head pic again. ♥

Your stuff has a very vivid quality that I like. :)

Thanks guys! I love flattery. :p

Bumble: My favortire tool to use has to be PrismaColor markers. They just flow so nicely and leave very few "streaks". I don't have a full set though...I don't have the 260.00 to dish out for one. This makes me sad.

I make up for not have a full set of colors by using Sharpies and cheapo markers to substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.