[TV] Least I Could Do: The Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was WORSE than the fucking CTRL ALT DEL cartoon.

FUCK.

That should be impossible. THAT SHOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE.

Heh, the ratings and comments are disabled. I see that I'm not the only person who holds that opinion.

I really don't know what I was expecting. I guess for some reason I assumed it would be better than the comic of late.

How'd they get Steve Blum?

Oh and I didn't dislike it. Thought it was pretty spot on LICD. If you don't like the comic, I doubt you'll like the show.

How'd they get Steve Blum?

Oh and I didn't dislike it. Thought it was pretty spot on LICD. If you don't like the comic, I doubt you'll like the show.
They kickstarter-ed. So thank you readers. You funded this shit.
I liked the strip early on when it was funny. But this is scraping the bottom of the barrel for comedy. Birds fucking? Really?
Heck. Several aspects of the clip are terrible. That intro at the beginning is fucking annoying. The animation is pretty choppy for something that got over a hundred thousand $ via Kickstarter. And despite them being professional voices some of them just don't work for me. Including Rayne who really comes off completely retarded. Which I suppose is how the character has been portrayed lately, and is why I'm losing interest. I liked him better when he was actually competent at his job but still a total nerd and sex-nut.
The woman playing Darci is clearly forcing that nasal "I'm a boss" voice.
I've seen better shit on Newgrounds.

Just watched it.

No impressed, but not surprised about that either. I don't even know when I stopped looking up the comic. Rayne's heart attack perhaps..
I even had forgotten the strip's name at some point before the talk came about it on here...

That was... pretty damn bad. especially considering the kickstarter got OVER A HUNDRED GRAND.

Also the intro is a full 45 seconds long. for a three minute preview. thats nearly a goddamn third of the thing.
and the last twenty seconds is another ending filler bit. so it really is over a third. Good job there!

Steve, why? HAVE SOME STANDARDS! YOUR SEXY VOICE DESERVES BETTER! Also they shouldn't have replaced you as Vilgax and Heatblast on Ben 10, the new guy did not cut it.
But seriously, while I was never a fan of the comic I at least expected the cartoon to look a little better considering the trailer...from six years ago.

Six years in the making, and the best LICD fans get is Johnny Test animation technology. Dick move.
The writing on the other hand is exactly what I expected considering the comic's mediocre humor, and I feel the same urge to kill this Rayne with a rusty shovel as I do the comic Rayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.