Kags, THE STREAMER

figmentPez

Staff member
Are there cosplay streamers? Like streams of people making/designing costumes? I might actually watch that.
Yes, there are. fawnina (who used to go by Hythe and MangoSirene) is the only one I know of off the top of my head who is still fairly active, but I'm sure there are more.

https://www.instagram.com/niteowlworkshop/ Used to stream making cosplay, but she's mostly switched over to making custom plush characters (which are awesome) and I'm not sure how often she streams that, either.

viciouscosplay and bellechere both have streamed making costumes before as well, though neither of them have recent videos, so I'm not sure if they still do.

EDIT: AvantGeek has cosplay making videos on Youtube, not sure about Twitch.

Last edited:
I won't lie. I'll probably drop in occasionally, but it would probably be more for the chance to socialize live than for the content (depending on the content, of course).

--Patrick

I could never stream making my costumes cause it would be hours of me sitting there doing nothing but looking, frustrated, at fabric I have laid out in the ground.
Post automatically merged:

I won't lie. I'll probably drop in occasionally, but it would probably be more for the chance to socialize live than for the content (depending on the content, of course).

--Patrick
Anyone will be welcome to come just for the social aspect. :) No offense will be taken.

In the interests of equality, the degree of clothed-ness Kags uses in her stream will also be the clothed-ness I use in my stream.

I could never stream making my costumes cause it would be hours of me sitting there doing nothing but looking, frustrated, at fabric I have laid out in the ground.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone will be welcome to come just for the social aspect. :) No offense will be taken.
I feel like a stream of you just sitting and yelling at a spool of cloth would probably garner some views.

GasBandit

Staff member
I will say this, though, there are a lot of people out there who won't even give a stream a try if the streamer is not showing their face., It's not 100%, but not having a face-cam definitely reduces a stream's draw by a very tangible amount.

I will say this, though, there are a lot of people out there who won't even give a stream a try if the streamer is not showing their face., It's not 100%, but not having a face-cam definitely reduces a stream's draw by a very tangible amount.
For sure! And I expected as much. I do want to stream first without a webcam just to make sure I like streaming at all before I sink money into it. I’ll try and have Pez and a few other friends if possible watch a stream to see if I like the vibe. If I do, I’ll get a webcam and go from there. :)

Dave

Staff member
Yeah, I need to get my green screen fixed. I've just been too lazy.

GasBandit

Staff member
For sure! And I expected as much. I do want to stream first without a webcam just to make sure I like streaming at all before I sink money into it. I’ll try and have Pez and a few other friends if possible watch a stream to see if I like the vibe. If I do, I’ll get a webcam and go from there. :)
If and when you do decide to do streaming, unless you are gonna get fancy with green screening and chroma key, a $30 usb logitech webcam will serve fine for your facecam. That's what I use.

Thanks for showing up to my stream you lovely few!!

I'm still figuring things out, obviously, but it's definitely going to be a regular thing. Ya'll are the best. Thank you thank you. :heart:

Dave

Staff member
Thanks for showing up to my stream you lovely few!!

I'm still figuring things out, obviously, but it's definitely going to be a regular thing. Ya'll are the best. Thank you thank you. :heart:
I had no idea you were streaming. Have you linked the Twitch (or YouTube or Whatever) page here and I missed it?

Dave

Staff member
I followed. What more do you want?

As to Ark, I love the game but it's so BORING to watch. I really need a game that has SOME benefits to the viewers that I enjoy. PUBG was a good streaming game but I just couldn't do it any more thanks to several personality conflicts.