just like getting hit by paintballs at close range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, first, my way was blocked by the evil sorcerer Malphazar.

He killed my parents, right in front of me, and sent me to live in the salt mines of Lorien.

But eventually, I grew strong, mostly by hoarding salt, which my species can hoard in a special salt duct behind our spleen. When the time was right, I escaped the prison, and confronted Malphazar. At the critical moment, I shot forth my horde of salt, directly into the evil mage's bloodstream, causing him to die of high blood pressure!

Then, you know, I went outside and moved my car into the garage.

Tinwhistler said:
Well, first, my way was blocked by the evil sorcerer Malphazar.

He killed my parents, right in front of me, and sent me to live in the salt mines of Lorien.

But eventually, I grew strong, mostly by hoarding salt, which my species can hoard in a special salt duct behind our spleen. When the time was right, I escaped the prison, and confronted Malphazar. At the critical moment, I shot forth my horde of salt, directly into the evil mage's bloodstream, causing him to die of high blood pressure!

Then, you know, I went outside and moved my car into the garage.
FUCK!

I hate that guy. What a douche.

H

Heavan

You killed Malphazar? MY FATHER? :waah:

You will pay for your actions against my family! That first hailstorm I conjured is just the beginning! :retard:

R

Roxxoredizorz

Heavan said:
You killed Malphazar? MY FATHER? :waah:

You will pay for your actions against my family! That first hailstorm I conjured is just the beginning! :retard:
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya Malphazar Jr. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

D

Dusty668

Calleja said:
wow, you're all so very crazy
Hey, it's not like we go around getting tattoos of the Beatles or anything. Just Yoko, dear sweet melodious Yoko.

R

rvdleun

Right... I read the thread title ass "just like getting hit by paintballs at close range" and was expecting something quite different, and wondering why this was in the SFW thread. :p

I rate the entertainment factor in this thread a solid 8.5 on 10. The lack of hot women affected the possible record setting score. Good job, nonetheless.

-- Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:14 am --

I rate the entertainment factor in this thread a solid 8.5 on 10. The lack of hot women affected the possible record setting score. Good job, nonetheless.

J

Joe Johnson

We got hit by a big hailstorm last year. I'd never seen hail that intense before.
It got me a new roof for free - so yay, ultimately.

SeriousJay said:
You asked for it, dude!!

This thread needs more...

SCARLETT!!

Dusty668 said:
Calleja said:
wow, you're all so very crazy
Hey, it's not like we go around getting tattoos of the Beatles or anything. Just Yoko, dear sweet melodious Yoko.
She was pretty awesome, really hit the high notes. Her inside knowledge of the Music Biz really held the band together for about 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.