[Announcement] Halforums Party Game Night! (First Friday of every month) (Formally Jackbox)

I don't know which is worse: forgetting to think of something, or now the hours-long anxiety that comes from the reminders to come up with something.

@Emrys ; I was informed my last illustration couldn't be supported because of glaring inaccuracies. I strive for perfection, so I hope this meets your approval:

jigglybanditduformage_sm.jpg

Look, my husband is already concerned about me when he walked in and saw me Photoshopping multiple pictures of string cheese. One cheese can be peeled, dammit!

It makes a nicer presentation.

Since I would like to have time to play the new L4D2 content, and I'm getting burned out on Jackbox waiting for 7 to come out in a few weeks, I think we should skip this week and come back fresh in a week. Alternatively we could take a break until Oct. 16 when the new pack is out. Up to you guys.

I also know that Eriol has all the packs, so you guys could play without the L4D people.

I think 50% of our Jackbox group would be playing L4D, so probably not enough people to get a game going.

I look forward to Jackbox night, but I totally understand if people need a break. Just post in here when you guys decide the next night will be.

I think 50% of our Jackbox group would be playing L4D, so probably not enough people to get a game going.

I look forward to Jackbox night, but I totally understand if people need a break. Just post in here when you guys decide the next night will be.
I'm pretty sure we can go back to normal next week, since no one has said otherwise. If someone feels differently, feel free to speak up. Jackbox 7 will be out in three weeks, and will be a good refresh I think.

C'mon, Celt Z, we can form our own club with hookers and Jackbox! In fact, forget the Jackbox!