It's dead at work today. Ask ThatNickGuy anything.

Deep questions!

Pikachu or Eevee?
Coke or Pepsi?
Anniston or Jolie?
Black or green? (Olives)
Dogs or cats?
Greys or Station 19?
Trek or Wars?

When were you happiest?

Where is Dill #3, huh? We're still waiting!

If there was a bidding war over Dill, would you rather have Disney make a movie out of him, or Netflix a series? Or HBO?

What is the cutest picture (of anyone or anything) you have on your phone or PC right now?

What is your opinion on separating artist from artwork? Be it Michael Jackson, Polanski, Weinstein, Orson Scott Card, or whatever.

How far is too far?

Where are the clowns?

Why is the rum gone?

Who let the dogs out?

Deep questions!

Pikachu or Eevee?
Coke or Pepsi?
Anniston or Jolie?
Black or green? (Olives)
Dogs or cats?
Greys or Station 19?
Trek or Wars?
-Neither. I choose Snorlax.
-Root Beer
-Eh, neither
-Either. I hate olives. Yuck.
-I'm more a dog person, but I live cats.
-I don't know what this is.
-Trek, all the way. I like Star Wars, but I've always been more of a Trekkie.

Have you ever considered donating bone marrow?
Do you enjoy jigsaw puzzles, or for you are they the unholy union of tedium and disorder?
Which arm do you put into a jacket sleeve first?
Do you hang onto unmatched socks?
Do you sew?
Given the opportunity, would you live in a treehouse?
Which type of bread is your favorite? (Brioche, whole wheat, sourdough, etc)
What is the Internet speed where you live?
Given the opportunity, would you get one of those fish pedicures?
Do you have a favorite pudding flavor?
If you could be an animal other than a human, which would it (you) be?

—Patrick

When were you happiest?

Where is Dill #3, huh? We're still waiting!

If there was a bidding war over Dill, would you rather have Disney make a movie out of him, or Netflix a series? Or HBO?

What is the cutest picture (of anyone or anything) you have on your phone or PC right now?

What is your opinion on separating artist from artwork? Be it Michael Jackson, Polanski, Weinstein, Orson Scott Card, or whatever.

How far is too far?

Where are the clowns?

Why is the rum gone?

Who let the dogs out?
-I have no idea. I don't even remember what it's like to be truly happy anymore.

-First draft is done. Needs work. Been on the backburner because I've debated self-publishing instead of through Pro See, and because I gave up on writing.

-Probably Netflix. But only as long as the Jim Henson Company does their magic, similar to the live action Ninja Turtles movies.

-Probably the new pic of me in my Gremlins cardigan. See the New Picture thread.

-I'm constantly torn on this and think about it often. I love Chuck Dixon's comics writing, but he supports Trump and Comicsgate. I never felt comfortable watching Chris Benoit's wrestling after he killed his son, wife, and himself. But I can separate Edgar Allan Poe from the fact he supported slavery. In fact, I find that interesting in studying his work from an academic perspective.

-I dunno, 500km?
-In space. They're Killer Klowns.
-No comment. *kicks bottle under desk*
-Who? Who who who who?

Have you ever considered donating bone marrow?
Do you enjoy jigsaw puzzles, or for you are they the unholy union of tedium and disorder?
Which arm do you put into a jacket sleeve first?
Do you hang onto unmatched socks?
Do you sew?
Given the opportunity, would you live in a treehouse?
Which type of bread is your favorite? (Brioche, whole wheat, sourdough, etc)
What is the Internet speed where you live?
Given the opportunity, would you get one of those fish pedicures?
Do you have a favorite pudding flavor?
If you could be an animal other than a human, which would it (you) be?

—Patrick
-No, but I've given blood in the past.
-I'm not big on jigsaw puzzles, but they're okay.
-Right, I think?
-Eh, sometimes.
-I do not.
-Maybe. I thought it'd be fun to be a park ranger like in the game Firewatch, which would kind of be like living in a treehouse.
-Um, whole grain?
-300mbps download speed, 10mbps upload
-Eh, probably not.
-Chocolate
-ARMA-FUCKING-DILLO

Have you ever thought about giving wrestling another try? I can't think of an Armadillo themed wrestler.
The Harmadillo!

And no, I'm turning 42 this year and that dream is long behind me. I honestly don't even watch wrestling at all these days. I wouldn't even call myself a wrestling fan. It just doesn't excite or entertain me anymore.

GasBandit

Staff member
Thank you for not peremptorily answering what you knew was coming...

You ever go to eat a pork sausage, and find it's got hairs growin' all over it?

Do yokai get to go on vacation? Where would they stay?

What's *really* in those empty hotel rooms late at night?

Are there spirits on holiday? Or are they making one last stop between one realm and the next?

Who does the night shift call when those spirits get out of hand?

(Yeah, this place and this shift is one of those liminal spaces.)

If you could only have 1 streaming service, which one would it be?

If you could play the role of any superhero in their movie adaptation (already made or never made yet), who would it be?

You are offered the chance to go back in time and change one thing that happened in your life. Would you take it? And what would it be?

Do yokai get to go on vacation? Where would they stay?

What's *really* in those empty hotel rooms late at night?

Are there spirits on holiday? Or are they making one last stop between one realm and the next?

Who does the night shift call when those spirits get out of hand?

(Yeah, this place and this shift is one of those liminal spaces.)
I....don't understand any of these questions.

If you could only have 1 streaming service, which one would it be?

If you could play the role of any superhero in their movie adaptation (already made or never made yet), who would it be?

You are offered the chance to go back in time and change one thing that happened in your life. Would you take it? And what would it be?
-I don't know, honestly. I use Netflix right now and have used Disney+ and Google Play Music. I'm not really big enough on streaming to answer this.

-I'd be happier playing a more minor role, like a supporting character. I thought I could play Foggy Nelson pretty well, for example.

-I probably wouldn't do it. I'd be afraid of messing up the timeline. If anything, I wish I could just redo my whole life, with a lot of the knowledge I've learned.

Have you ever watched My Hero Academia? Seems like it would be right up your alley.
I'm honestly not a big fan of anime in general. It's just not a style that I've ever cared for, with some rare exceptions. I've heard of My Hero Academia, but I haven't checked it out.

I'm honestly not a big fan of anime in general. It's just not a style that I've ever cared for, with some rare exceptions. I've heard of My Hero Academia, but I haven't checked it out.
The main character cries a lot so that really resonated with me

What is your favorite movie of all time, no changies backsies?

Find the closest book to you right now (your choice in case of a tie), flip to page five, what is the 27th word?

If you could start a secret conspiracy, what would it be?

If you had to rename peanut butter, what would you call it?