It is things like this Google.....

A few weeks old news but I only just found out about it. Google Drive significantly lowered their prices.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2107946/google-lowers-prices-on-drive-paid-storage-options.html
I would totally take 100GB of storage for 2 bucks a month.
Link seems not to work. But, I wonder if this is because they've made Drive/Mail/Photos all take up your allocated space -I believe they were separate before; Google Drive had 5GB, Gmail its own limit, etc, but now they're all one package with 15GB. Since the average user is now more likely to hit a limit, especially with high quality photos, etc, it might make sense to have more palatable pricing for extra space. But, I'm just guessing at that.

Google has failed on regular words. I usually only get empty search pages when I"m looking at obscure part numbers and such, but this time google returned nothing for "numbers associated with breasts" (I needed a numeric pun to play off someone else's mention of melons on facebook - and no, I didn't use quotes).

I suspect it might return something if I turn off safesearch, but I'm not gonna do that for this minor of a question.

Still, even with safesearch on that doesn't seem like a reason to return nothing...

Anyway, I went with the tried and true "8008" since I couldn't find something better.

Oh well.

RIP google.

Google has failed on regular words. I usually only get empty search pages when I"m looking at obscure part numbers and such, but this time google returned nothing for "numbers associated with breasts" (I needed a numeric pun to play off someone else's mention of melons on facebook - and no, I didn't use quotes).

I suspect it might return something if I turn off safesearch, but I'm not gonna do that for this minor of a question.

Still, even with safesearch on that doesn't seem like a reason to return nothing...

Anyway, I went with the tried and true "8008" since I couldn't find something better.

Oh well.

RIP google.
When I search that I get lots of statistics on breast cancer