Is anyone missing a computer chair?

Hello, all you happy people.

I got a mysterious shipment at my office this morning - a Bossin computer chair.

Amazon product

I didn't order this and everyone I asked said they didn't order it for me, so did someone here mistakenly use my address for their shipment? It looks like it came from amazon.ca and it's definitely my name on the shipping label.

If you did send it to me by mistake, PM me a copy of your order and your address and I'll send it to you.

Sorry, but you're going to have to reimburse me for the shipping. I do have a world domination project to fund after all.

Hello, all you happy people.

I got a mysterious shipment at my office this morning - a Bossin computer chair.

Amazon product

I didn't order this and everyone I asked said they didn't order it for me, so did someone here mistakenly use my address for their shipment? It looks like it came from amazon.ca and it's definitely my name on the shipping label.

If you did send it to me by mistake, PM me a copy of your order and your address and I'll send it to you.

Sorry, but you're going to have to reimburse me for the shipping. I do have a world domination project to fund after all.
Who was your Secret Santa? Maybe it was them and they left the address in?

you're possible a part of a "scam"

As Clark Howard reports, there’s an e-commerce scam going around called brushing, in which sellers use fake accounts to buy their own products, then mail them to unsuspecting people. This is all a roundabout way of ensuring they can write positive reviews for their own products, thereby giving their items a boost in Amazon’s search results.

I wish someone would scam me like that

I need resolution.

@Emrys did you ever figure out where this mystery chair came from?
I've got no clue. Amazon won't give me any information, of course, so I called the company. I told them I had this chair that I hadn't ordered and if they had had any complaints about it missing. They said no also and when I asked them if they wanted it shipped back, they told me to keep it.

It's not very comfortable but the weasels love it because it leans all the way back and they're able to jump up and help me play online games.