Internet: Serious Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazwozel

TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!! ...via Darkaudit...

I don't get what's happenning because I don't know how twitter works. I guess there's more than one person speaking? is people supposed to know who is writing?

EDIT:

Ah, wait, "via Darkaudit" means these are all his comments?

How did this "union" thing start anyways?

M

makare

All of da's points are completely valid and Chaz has made the best argument against himself by posting this thread.

I wonder what will happen... probably nothing. I guess I don't wonder at all.

C

Chazwozel

I don't get what's happenning because I don't know how twitter works. I guess there's more than one person speaking? is people supposed to know who is writing?

It's all Darkaudit's posts to Dave via twitter. I'm too lazy to format, so just read from the bottom up.

SJ, this is a conversation happening between DarkAudit and Dave on Twitter. Chaz and Vytamindi are interjecting some comments too but Dark isn't responding to them.

C

Chazwozel

All of da's points are completely valid and Chaz has made the best argument against himself by posting this thread.

All of his points are utterly stupid, and the only reason it seems like I'm 'disrupting' things to this small minority of you is because you seem to have an heart attack with anything anyone does that doesn't match your standards of forum etiquette.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Well, Chaz, you are an obnoxious asshole, what exactly did you expect people to think?

Good to see your whiny bitch ass is back.

M

makare

All of his points are utterly stupid, and the only reason it seems like I'm 'disrupting' things to this small minority of you is because you seem to have an heart attack with anything anyone does that doesn't match your standards of forum etiquette.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Well, Chaz, you are an obnoxious asshole, what exactly did you expect people to think?

Good to see your whiny bitch ass is back.[/QUOTE]

It's not forum etiquette. It's a complete disregard for everyone else. You take something that was SLIGHTLY funny for five seconds and then you drive it into the fucking ground. You are a one man meme machine and you do it all for the endless attention from the FEW that think you are hilarious. You have no regard for the people who merely tolerate you. We get to use the forum too. Why do we all have to suffer through this shit without saying anything because when we do we are treated like uptight bitches instead of people that want a certain standard of conduct maintained. We want to be able to enjoy the forum too. I thought that was the point.

...why don't you just ignore his threads and enjoy the forum? Or ignore him, even.

Seriously.. you're blowing this waaaay out of proportion, which is exactly what Chaz finds so amusing.

ElJuski

Staff member
I will say this. There were plenty of memes that went on here that I thought were completely insipid, dumb, lame, and inundated the forums for however many days this place was lit up with that junk. It's the internet. This idiocy, too, shall pass.

ALTERNATE POST: Fuck it, dude, let's go bowling.

Let's see, Chaz. There's the stupid ALPHA thing - which, by the way, you are so not an Alpha anything it's not even funny. Now the Union. And the fact that you're a piece of shit that's more annoying than any three other people, except maybe Mav.

C

Chazwozel

Good to see your whiny bitch ass is back.[/QUOTE]

It's not forum etiquette. It's a complete disregard for everyone else. You take something that was SLIGHTLY funny for five seconds and then you drive it into the fucking ground. You are a one man meme machine and you do it all for the endless attention from the FEW that think you are hilarious. You have no regard for the people who merely tolerate you. We get to use the forum too. Why do we all have to suffer through this shit without saying anything because when we do we are treated like uptight bitches instead of people that want a certain standard of conduct maintained. We want to be able to enjoy the forum too. I thought that was the point.[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Let's see, Chaz. There's the stupid ALPHA thing - which, by the way, you are so not an Alpha anything it's not even funny. Now the Union. And the fact that you're a piece of shit that's more annoying than any three other people, except maybe Mav.

Are you still upset over the bum thread like 2 years ago? That makes me sad.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

I will say this. There were plenty of memes that went on here that I thought were completely insipid, dumb, lame, and inundated the forums for however many days this place was lit up with that junk. It's the internet. This idiocy, too, shall pass.

ALTERNATE POST: Fuck it, dude, let's go bowling.
No no no, Juski, it's only about what makare1 and darkaudit say is ok. They are the keepers of the funny.

M

makare

If the mods are ok with chaz turning the forum into a 4chan-esque wasteland of memes, personal insults, and just plain bullshit then fine. But I was pretty sure that wasn't the idea.

The people who ignore and just go on like nothing is going on are just cowards.

And then there's the fact that when you get called out for being an intolerable chunk of vomit, it's obviously that we're all too uptight and too serious about a forum and blah blah blah. Yeah, there's nothing wrong with you, it's everyone around you that's wrong. Sure.

C

Chazwozel

If the mods are ok with chaz turning the forum into a 4chan-esque wasteland of memes, personal insults, and just plain bullshit then fine. But I was pretty sure that wasn't the idea.

Then fucking leave!

M

makare

Then fucking leave![/QUOTE]

That's the answer then? Ignore... Leave... until all that is left is you and your crap?

Is reducing this place to nothing your goal?

Why should she leave? Would it be too hard for you to tune things down just a bit so that everyone can enjoy browsing the fora?

C

Chazwozel

Then fucking leave![/QUOTE]

That's the answer then? Ignore... Leave... until all that is left is you and your crap?

Is reducing this place to nothing your goal?[/QUOTE]

When someone throws a party, and a drunk asshole guest pukes on the rug, it's not everyone else who should leave.

you know, i used to roll my eyes when people said the IRC people were a forum "clique"... I'm not so sure anymore.

Did everyone get everything out? Feuds waged? Wars fought, etc, etc?

Because look, really, this is a fun thread. I can see it's going epic places. Truly epic.

But I spend Thursday afternoons at a nursing home playing board games with cool old jewish people and I have to leave to go do that so I won't be around to close this thread up when it gets even more out of hand. So I'm doing it now. And if anyone whines or bitches about it being locked well, Gusto will ban you or smack you or whip it out or something. I wasn't totally listening when he told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.