Interesting Idea (38 States)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't work because they gave eastern Yooperland to the Trolls! This will not end well. Expect drunken rebels with hunting rifles to blow up the Mackinaw Bridge in order to free the Occupied Territory.

This is a good illustration of "Let's just re-draw the borders on the map without considering cultural differences. What could possibly go wrong?"

M

makare

Hell fucking no! South Dakota will never again be one with the inferior Dakota!

It doesn't work because they gave eastern Yooperland to the Trolls! This will not end well. Expect drunken rebels with hunting rifles to blow up the Mackinaw Bridge in order to free the Occupied Territory.

This is a good illustration of "Let's just re-draw the borders on the map without considering cultural differences. What could possibly go wrong?"
Oh, god, you must be from Michigan, no one else knows that terminology.
I'm a Yooper originally :(

BTW, I'd totally move to Cochise.

Also, the remapping of wisconsin is named after the town I currently live in, hells yes.

Oh, god, you must be from Michigan, no one else knows that terminology.
I was born a Yooper *points at middle of pinkie on left hand*, but was raised amongst the Trolls *points at area just above right thumb joint, inward a little*, then I returned to Yooperland for college *points at middle of thumb on left hand*, and then ended up in Metro Detroit for a couple years. :D

I was born a Yooper *points at middle of pinkie on left hand*, but was raised amongst the Trolls *points at area just above right thumb joint, inward a little*, then I returned to Yooperland for college *points at middle of thumb on left hand*, and then ended up in Metro Detroit for a couple years. :D
I was born in the you pee. *points to the area where his palm meets his wrist*

Status
Not open for further replies.